Adapta Summit 7
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Adapta Summit 7 - 1

The all-new Adapta® Mesa and Adapta® Summit treatment platforms are like no other in function, appearance and value. Take a closer look at the latest technology available, then decide which Adapta platform will be the new foundation you can rely on to treat your patients. SUMMIT 7 • 7 section treatment platform • Whisper-quiet hi/lo from 18 to 37 inches controlled by six easy to-reach cordless, integrated pedal controls around the platform • Fold away side panels allow easy access to cervical and shoulder region • Independent positioning of the pivoting head and arm sections • Gas assist elevates the foot section with the quick-release grab bar. The leg cushion can be raised up to 80 degrees • Patient positioning system with Adapta® i-Skin standard • EZ Lift retractable caster system • PosturFlex option provides flexion/extension and positional traction with the push of a button • Easily reposition the platform during therapy using the gas-assisted grab bar (shown with optional PosturFlex) For ultimate versatility in treating all areas of the body. The motorized PosturFlex option “peaks” the center of the table to help accommodate patients who have difficulty lying flat. technical specifications Mains Power: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz Standby Consumption: 7 W Input: 230 V / 1 A / 50 Hz , 120 V / 1.7 A / 60 Hz Weight: 310 lbs. (141 kg) Dimensions (L x W x H): 79” x 28” x 18”-37” (200 x 71 x 45.7 – 94 cm ) Frame Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 60” x 29” x 25” (152 x 74 x 62.5cm) Cushion Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 27” x 6” x 42.5” (69 x 16 x 108cm) Lifting Capacity: 450 lbs (204 kg) CAL133 Compliant Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B Safety Tests: IEC/UL/EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-1, IEC 60601-1-2, CAN/USA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/ A2

Open the catalog to page 1
Adapta Summit 7 - 2

SUMMIT 3 • 3 section treatment platform • Whisper-quiet hi/lo from 18 to 37 inches controlled by six easy-to-reach cordless, integrated pedal controls around the platform • Gas-assisted head section pivots up and down independent of the chest section • Gas assist elevates the foot section with the quick-release grab bar. The leg cushion can be raised up to 80 degrees • Patient positioning system with Adapta® i-Skin patient surface standard • EZ Lift retractable caster system • PosturFlex option provides flexion/extension and positional traction with the push of a button • Easily reposition...

Open the catalog to page 2
Adapta Summit 7 - 3

The Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface • 2 section treatment platform • Whisper-quiet hi/lo from 18 to 37 inches controlled by six easy-to-reach cordless, integrated pedal controls around the platform • Choose from Naugahyde® upholstery or Adapta® i-Skin patient positioning surface • Dual face openings allow patients to be oriented on either end to better manage the confines of a small clinic room • 7 to 9 times more durable than vinyl • Crack resistant, colorfast, and antimicrobial * • Non-slip, gently contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable • Firm enough to keep your...

Open the catalog to page 3
Adapta Summit 7 - 4

Order Details Part # Color Sand Adapta® i-Skin Color Chart Terra Cotta Part # Pacific Blue Adapta® Summit 7 • 7 section treatment platform • PosturFlex (optional) • dapta® i-Skin patient surface A • 450 lb lift capacity • Integrated retractable caster system • as-assist moving sections G • 8” – 37” height range adjustable 1 via six easy-to-reach cordless pedal controls • 3 section treatment platform • PosturFlex (optional) • dapta® i-Skin patient surface A • 450 lb lift capacity • Integrated retractable caster system • as-assist moving sections G • 8” – 37” height range adjustable 1 via six...

Open the catalog to page 4

All Chattanooga USA catalogs and technical brochures

1. Hot and Cold

12 Pages

2. Moveo XP

5 Pages

3. primera

2 Pages

Archived catalogs