data 2014
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

data 2014 - 2

Kawasumi has two business segments; "Blood Transfusion and Endovascular" and "Hemodialysis and Plasmapheresis" Blood Transfusion and Endovascular Hemodialysis and Plasmapheresis <Blood Banking and Transfusion> Blood-related medical devices such as Blood Bags, Blood Collection Device, and Apheresis Kits are used for blood collection, production and preserve of blood products. Kawasumi provides these devices to support the demand of safe blood. <Endovascular Repair> Kawasumi develops minimally invasive and highly-functional products such as Catheters and Stent Graft which are used for...

Open the catalog to page 2
data 2014 - 3

Consolidated Financial Highlights mSS-mSWWa / Blood Transfusion and Endovascular I cEailt^USS Operating Income • Operating income ^H^y§£$ / Operating income to net sales tyy — *3F-Vyz/3.'yO— Free Cash Flow i flow = Cash flow from operating activities + Cash flow from investing activities Note: A triangle (shown as" .") denotes a negative number.

Open the catalog to page 3
data 2014 - 4

Financial Data I §5S$illi? Equity Turnover I §2St^tfc^ Equity Ratio I JmUjtfc^ Current Ratio I HDAE!!:!^ Fixed Ratio ;±: ROA = SS« + e«S («*¥)*)) X100 gS«*B$i* = 5E±?B + Se«*«S*¥eB Sffl&tt* = SfflMtS + »@fll x 100 ROE = SlWtfflffi + g3«*(ISS*¥E)) x 100 gS«*hW = Mftg + SUS x 100 BStt* = BSHSx 100

Open the catalog to page 4
data 2014 - 5

Financial Data Capital Expenditures (HSR/¥ Million) (HSR/¥ Million) 11 ^fc^TcUMSIS Net Assets per Share 11 ffimrcVmmmm Net income per Share 11 ^^TcUIS^^^F^) Annual Cash Dividends per Share Notes: ROA = Ordinary income / Total assets(yearly average) x 100 Equity turnover = Net sales / Equity capital(yearly averag ROE = Net income / Equity capital(yearly average) x 100 Equity ratio = Net assets / Total assets x 100 Current ratio = Current assets / Current liabilities x 100 Fixed ratio = Fixed assets / Equity capital x 100

Open the catalog to page 5
data 2014 - 6

Consolidated Financial Statements I J^lnlJfEi^tP,Ri^ Consolidated Balance Sheets (SBP3 /¥ Million)

Open the catalog to page 6
data 2014 - 7

Consolidated Financial Statements Consolidated Statements of Cash Fows ^^SBjIi-^'S+l'iyi^n.'^n- Cash flow from operating activities:

Open the catalog to page 7
data 2014 - 8

Investor Information Company Data Company name Head office Paid-in capital Fiscal year-end Kawasumi Laboratories, Incorporated Shinagawa Intercity Tower B, 9th Floor 2-15-2, Konan, Minato-ku Yukihiro Kawano President and Chief Executive Officer Main businesses Manufacturing and sales of medical devices and pharmaceuticals ti^X- ^Tff^HJ-X^U^INC. Kawasumi Laboratories (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Kawasumi Laboratories America, Inc. Kawasumi Platech Incorporated ■ ^lCO^?5E(2014^3^31 BfflE) Share Information (As of March 31, 2014) Authorized number of shares 50,000,000 ** PifT>n$fclC©§§iS(g34*a£S£))...

Open the catalog to page 8

All Kawasumi catalogs and technical brochures

1. 2011

8 Pages

2. 2012

8 Pages

3. data 2013

8 Pages

4. DATA BOOK

8 Pages