Miura 200
10Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Miura 200 - 1

Fully-automated Clinical Chemistry Analyser Up to 420 tests / hr with ISE module on board CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR LABORATORY

Open the catalog to page 1
Miura 200 - 3

PURE RANDOM ACCESS Kw»Fully-automated Clinical Chemistry Analyser up to 420 tests / hour with ISE module on board ■ The New Miura 200 is the idea we have for a compact bench top random access fully automated analyser with the performance of higher class instruments. ■ No compromise between throughput and size of the New Miura 200. ■ The New Miura 200 is the solution for all kinds of laboratories as a main unit or a back up unit. ■ 30/43 reagents on board plus diluent. ■ 49 samples on board. ■ Integrated ISE module for Na+, K+, Li+, Cl- in serum, plasma and diluted urine. ■ Integrated...

Open the catalog to page 3
Miura 200 - 5

Double arm ■ Up to 420 tests per hour with ISE module on board. ■ 240 Bi-reagent photometric tests/hour constant throughput. Single arm ■ Up to 360 tests per hour with ISE module on board. ■ Up to 200 mono reagent tests per hour. Common Specifications Analytical methods: end point mono or bichromatic, fixed time, kinetic, differential sample blank. ISE module for: Na+, K+, Li+, Cl- in serum, plasma and diluted urine. 30/43 reagents on board plus diluent. Mono, double reagents method. Reaction temperature: +37°C ± 0.1°C 49 sample/ calibrator/control positions on primary tubes (0...

Open the catalog to page 5
Miura 200 - 6

The Miura family wants to simplify your routine work. I.S.E. Group offers a complete CE marked reagent panel (mono or bi-reagent) ready to use. Positive identification of reagents gives the end user the assurance to work without compromises on quality. Twenty-eight parameters for enzymes and substrates, with application on serum, plasma and urine, based on the most advanced research in clinical chemistry following international recommendations (IFCC). Twenty-eight parameters for specific protein, with application on serum, plasma and urine, standardized with 5-point calibration curve.

Open the catalog to page 6
Miura 200 - 7

CODE DESCRIPTION CODE DESCRIPTION CODE DESCRIPTION ALBUMIN BCG ALT / GPT SL AMYLASE AST / GOT SL URIC ACID DIRECT BILIRUBIN TOTAL BILIRUBIN CALCIUM ARSENAZO CHLORIDE CHOLESTEROL PAP CK NAC SL CK MB SL CREATININE GAMMA GT SL GLUCOSE PAP HDL CHOLESTEROL LDL CHOLESTEROL LDH-P SL MAGNESIUM ALP (DEA) SL R0400000006 NORMAL CONTROL SERUM R0400000106 PATHOLOGICAL CONTROL SERUM APOLIPO PROTEIN B RHEUMATOID FACTOR IgA KIT IgG KIT IgM KIT KAPPA LIGHT CHAIN LAMBDA LIGHT CHAIN MICROALBUMIN ALFA-1 - ACID GLYCOPROTEIN ALFA-1 - ANTITRYPSIN ALFA-2 MACROGLOBULIN FIBRINOGEN C1 ESTERASE...

Open the catalog to page 7
Miura 200 - 8

MIURA 200 SOFTWARE MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER IN THE LAB Miura 200 software, developed by I.S.E. Group, is Windows® based software that is designed to give you an ‘ease of use experience’ with all our fully automated Miura analysers. Miura software provides you with instant flexibility, fast programming sample routine in combination with different test profiles next to monitoring of daily test routines as well for fast lookup about patient history test data, it are all standard features in this straightforward and undemanding operator software. Visualization of work sessions will give you an...

Open the catalog to page 8
Miura 200 - 9

www.logotech-ise.com for news and updates Office Phone David Perry Marco Spadaccioli Daniele Spadaccioli Gianfranco Grifoni Massimo Romano Production Director Vincenzo Salsano Service Department Claudio Ruggeri R&D SW Developer Leonardo Nocera Claudia Piattellini Purchase Department Melinda Ugrenic Customer Care

Open the catalog to page 9
Miura 200 - 10

I.S.E. S.r.l. Via Luigi Einaudi, 7 Guidonia Montecelio 00012 Rome, Italy I.S.E. is a dynamic company specialized in development and manufacturing of Laboratory Analysers and associated Reagents. I.S.E. is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 certified company and all our products are CE marked. Several other certifications available. I.S.E. S.r.l. Via delle Driadi, 45 00133 Rome, Italy I.S.E. have thousands of solutions installed worldwide. I.S.E. provides to our customers high end, high quality and reliable solutions of Analysers and Reagents. Ease of use, combined with minimal operating...

Open the catalog to page 10

All Mira Lab catalogs and technical brochures

1. warmers

1 Pages

2. autostainer

1 Pages

3. Hemo One

8 Pages

4. Miura

14 Pages

5. EMP168

2 Pages