WEIGHING MODULE MW-04 - 2 Pages

1. P. 1

2. P. 2

Catalogue excerpts

Main applications of the MW-04: □ Designing load cell based scales for industry; □ Extended weighing solutions supervised by a computer system operating as master and with application of Ethernet module; □ Designed to connect multiple weighing platforms to a terminal of a industrial system; □ Filling/Dosing systems; □ Silo weighing systems; □ Discrete weighing (without a terminal / indicator) in a production line; □ Weighing in hard to reach areas, where the required data refer to acquiring weighing records and not data on current mass reading; □ For use in pit version of large scales, where the weighing module is assembled under the scale; □ In simple checkweighing and result control systems; □ Cooperation with industrial automatics system via implemented communication protocol MODBUS. Weighing module MW-04 is intended for designing load cell based industrial scales. Depending on user needs, communication with the module may be carried out using interfaces RS485, Ethernet, Profibus or Rs232. The weighing module MW-04 is designed to cooperate with RADWAG terminals or a PC computer. It also comes standard with inputs and outputs, which enable independent controlling of industrial processes like batching. A single weighing module MW-04 series can operate up to four weighing platforms. The MW-04 enables complete operation of programmable controllers (PLC) which communicate via protocol MODBUS class 0. The weighing module in a network applying Modbus standard operates as (slave) on one of the following interfaces: RS485 or Ethernet. It is designed to operate in one of three modes • RS484 - RTU, (system interface RS485, frame RTU), • TCP/IP - RTU, (system interface Ethernet, frame RTU), • TCP/IP - Open ModBus, (system interface Ethernet, frame Open Modbus). Interface Module 4IN/4OUT Housing OIML class Working temperature IP rating Power supply of the weighing module Quantity of verification units Maximum increase of input signal Minimum voltage per verification unit Load cell impedance range Voltage on load cell Load cell type Numbr of weighing platforms Baud rate RS232, RS485 Multi range Accessories: Additional weighing platform module Inputs / Outputs Module PROFIBUS DP Additionaly max. 2 pcs. (metrological parameters as in the main weighing platoform) Module 4IN / 4OUT (*) Operation in slave mode (*) - interface Profibus DP is installed interchangeably with the 4IN/4OUT module (they are not available at the same time

Open the catalogue to page 1

T h e w e i g h i n g m o d u l e M W- 0 4 f e a t u r e s a n a l u m i n u m h o u s i n g . S i g n a l c o n d u c t o r s o f t h e w e i g h i n g p l a t f o r m s (max. 4 pcs.) are mounted through a gland. Communicating with peripheral devices is carried out using one of four interfaces: RS485, RS232, Ethernet, Profibus. The RS 232 interface is available on a socket M12 8P. Other interfaces can be mounted through a gland PG11. The device features a built-in power adapter 230VAC, therefore it is ready to supply directly from mains 230VAC. The MW-04 is ready for cooperation with a terminal...

Open the catalogue to page 2

All RADWAG Balances & Scales catalogues and technical brochures

1. WPY SCALES

4 Pages

En
  2. PERSONAL SCALES

1 Pages

En
  3. BABY SCALES

1 Pages

En
  4. BED SCALES