Mechanical Heart Valves
Masters HP™ Valved Graft
with Gelweave Valsalva™ Technology
Aortic Valved Grafts
Patented Valsalva design mimics natural anatomy and eases
Gelweave technology gelatin coating aids in tissue ingrowth4
Low porosity graft enables zero pre-clotting4
Expanded cuff designed to minimize potential for paravalvular leak
Graft length is 10 cm minimum
St. Jude Medical heart valves are MR conditional5
Contents: Aortic Valved Graft (1 unit per box)
Tissue Annulus Graft Inner Skirt Diameter Valve Orifice Geometric
Model/Reorder Diameter Diameter (mm) +/- 10% Inner Diameter Orifice Area
Number (mm) (mm) (inflated) (mm) (cm2)
19VAVGJ-515 19 20 26 16.7 2.06
21VAVGJ-515 21 22 28 18.6 2.55
23VAVGJ-515 23 24 32 20.4 3.09
25VAVGJ-515 25 26 34 22.5 3.67
27VAVGJ-515 27 28 36 24.2 4.41
29VAVGJ-515 29 30 38 26.1 5.18
1. De Paulis R, De Matteis GM, Nardi P, et al. A new aortic Dacron conduit for surgical treatment of aortic root pathology. Ital Heart J. 2000 Jul;l(7):457-63.
2. De Paulis R, Bassano C, Scaffa R, et al. Bentall procedures with a novel valved conduit incorporating "Sinuses of Valsalva". Surg Technol Int.
3. De Paulis R, De Matteis GM, Nardi P, et al. One-year appraisal of a new aortic root conduit with Sinuses of Valsalva. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg.
4. From Manufacturer's Literature: Vascutek, Ltd.
5. St. Jude Medical MRI Safety Document.
Gelweave Valsalva is a trademark of Vascutek, Ltd.
St. Jude Medical prosthetic heart valves are indicated for use as replacement valves in patients with a diseased, damaged, or malfunctioning native or prosthetic
valve. Possible side effects for all valvular implants include, but are not limited to: regurgitation, thromboembolic phenomena, resistance to flow, infection,
hemolysis, dysrhythmias, and prosthetic dehiscence or failure. Anticoagulation is recommended for patients with mechanical valve implants. Please see the
physician's manual for a full description of indications, contraindications, side effects, precautions, warnings and instructions for use.
HP, ST. JUDE MEDICAL, the nine-squares symbol and MORE CONTROL. LESS RISK, are registered
and unregistered trademarks and service marks of St. Jude Medical, Inc. and its related companies
O2012 St. Jude Medical, Inc. All rights reserved.
Customer Service Number: 1.800.544.1664
Structural Heart U.S. Catalog - 100033292 - May 2012 Page MH15
ST. JUDE MEDICAL
MORE CONTROL. LESS RISK.