Biosafety Cabinet Class 1
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Biosafety Cabinet Class 1 - 1

BIOSAFETY CABINET Class I

Open the catalog to page 1
Biosafety Cabinet Class 1 - 2

BIOSAFETY CABINET CLASS I BIOSAFETY CABINET CLASS I The Biological Safety Cabinets are equipped with support stands that are constructed of welded 2” coldrolled tubular steel with baked powder coat paint finish. These equipments offer protection from microbiological and cross contamination and is widely employed by microscopic viewing device, alarm systems, biological air sampler and castor wheels with brake system for easy movement in the laboratory. Weiber manufactures energy efficient biosafety cabinets to provide personnel, product and environment protection. various sectors such as...

Open the catalog to page 2
Biosafety Cabinet Class 1 - 3

BIOSAFETY CABINET CLASS I CONSTRUCTION DETAILS The modular biosafety cabinet class 1 is constructed of than 60dp and also have minimum possible vibration quality all welded stainless steel / Stainless-Steel / PCRC Powder Coated Sheet with a pharmaceutical grade finish. Tri wall construction surrounds the work zone with SALIENT FEATURES negative pressure. A microprocessor continually controls displayed on an LCD panel and a blower hours run meter cabinet functions, monitoring of the cabinet air flow is Less cabinet vibration Reduced energy cost Extended filter life Innovative electronic...

Open the catalog to page 3
Biosafety Cabinet Class 1 - 4

BIOSAFETY CABINET CLASS I TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Cabinet construction Stainless-Steel / PCRC Powder Coated Sheet Operating Temperature Operating relative humidity Atmospheric pressure Illumination level Differential pressure Indicating range Differential pressure indicating precision Power Requirements

Open the catalog to page 4
Biosafety Cabinet Class 1 - 5

BIOSAFETY CABINET CLASS I BIOSAFETY WORKROOM MODELS (W*D*H) (MM)

Open the catalog to page 5
Biosafety Cabinet Class 1 - 6

An ISO 9001 : 2208 | ISO 14001 : 2008 | ISO 13485 WHO: GMP Products | GLP Compliant Products www.acmasindia.com | www.cleanroom-equipments.com | www.test-chambers.com TECHNOCRACY PVT. LTD. SALES OFFICE (INDIA) Office no. 506 & 507, 5th Floor, Plot no.- C-9, Pearls Best Height-II, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura, Delhi- 110034 Land Line No.: +91 - 11- 47619688, Fax: +91-11-47619788 E-mail.: info@acmasindia.com SALES OFFICE (HONG KONG) Unit D 28 11/F Wing Tat Comm,Bidg 97, Bonham Strand East, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong (PRC) Tel.: 0086-13929598046 0086- 18922303099 E-mail.: hk@acmasindia.com...

Open the catalog to page 6

All Acmas Technologies catalogs and technical brochures

1. Air Showers

4 Pages