PCE 210
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PCE 210 - 2

I The newest touch screen system realizes easy & simple operation. A large back-lighting LCD makes the screen clear and easy to read. Quick processing for measurement data of 18 items including 3 differentials of WBC and for 3 items of histogram only by small volume of sample suction. 1.SIMPLE OPERATION, QUICK MEASUREMENT Measurement operation completes just by setting a sample to the nozzle and pressing START key. Measurement of 18 parameters and histograms are quickly processed within 60 2.AUTOMATIC NOZZLE CLEANING FUNCTION The sampling nozzle is cleaned automatically after sample...

Open the catalog to page 2
PCE 210 - 3

iKuaiooxo. aBOoffatro. BPCWW. *CBBB«IUI:I.I*TI»T. crane The Roller mixer ¡s designed to provide complete mixing ol samples before analysis in minimum volume.The two types operation of swing and roll make mix easy satisfactorily.

Open the catalog to page 3
PCE 210 - 4

Blood cell MEASURING ITEMS Number ot white blood cells Number & rale ot lymphocyte Number & rate o1 mid-range cells Number & rate o1 granulocyte Number of red bfood cells Hemoglobin cone. Hematocrit rate Mean corpuscular volume Mean corpuscular hemoglobin Mean corpuscular hemoglobin cone. Mean platelet voUime Platelet distribution width Plateletcfil vaiue SAMPLE VOLUME MEASURMENT TIME Data Storage 1000 sample data with histogram MESUREMENT PRINCIPLES Electric registance POWER SUPPLY POWER CONSUMPTION STANDARD ACCESSORIES ERMA IINC. E-mail trade@erma.co.jp

Open the catalog to page 4

Archived catalogs

1. AGD 405

4 Pages

2. AGD 22

2 Pages

3. AGD EA503

2 Pages

4. BH 102

2 Pages

5. Microtomes

4 Pages