Ardo 140
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Ardo 140 - 1

We Rise by Lifting Others The Ardoo Ca Hoist / Sta

Open the catalog to page 1
Ardo 140 - 2

The Ardoo Caresafe 140 hoist is a problem solver, versatile and easy to use by one carer. It enhances the quality of life of both the carer and those being cared for. The Ardoo Caresafe 140 hoist can be used in the home, in the car and can be easily taken on day trips and holidays. It has a small footprint and can be folded or erected in seconds and placed in the boot of a car or taken on an aircraft. ardoo PORTABLE HOISTS Lightest folding Hoist on the market Folds in seconds - no tools required Safely transfer into car seat - front or rear seats. Use in bathrooms & tight spaces Take on...

Open the catalog to page 2
Ardo 140 - 3

This easy to use multi-functional product offers the following to users and those being cared for: * A portable compact hoist * A portable compact stand aid * A unique one-piece kneepad / footplate Weighing less than 8 kg * The footplate can be attached to the Ardoo 140 hoist in a matter of seconds with no tools required, allowing the Ardoo Combo to then function immediately as a stand aid. As I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis I get my good and my not so good days. The Ardoo 140 Combo is perfect for me because we can easily change it from the Hoist to the Stand Aid, which means I don’t need...

Open the catalog to page 3
Ardo 140 - 4

Outside the home - Ideal For vacation in a hotel, day trips with Friends or Family. - The small Footprint is ideal in tight spaces such as a bathrooms. - It can be used both indoors and outdoors. - SaFely transFers a person into a car, wheelchair, stairliFt, or onto bedside, toilet etc. - Easily Folded and placed in the boot/trunk oF a vehicle by one person, or can be taken in the hold oF an aircraFt. - Can be easily converted into a stand aid (Combo kit available). CertiFication The Ardoo CaresaFe 140 Hoist has been Fully inspected and tested to the relevant requirement oF ISO 10535-Hoists...

Open the catalog to page 4

All Polymorit Ltd / Ardoo Caresafe Limited catalogs and technical brochures