pan-1
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

pan-1 - 1

Simple concentration monitoring system. Never miss a concentration change with real-time readings! Digital Immersion Refractometer Applications Metal-working fluids Water-based cleaning fluids Food Automatic continuous measurement! Once START is pressed, the unit continues to take measurements every 30 seconds. Simply clip the unit on to the side of a container or pot! No special equipment is needed for the set-up. Rugged construction for reliable long-term performance! The immersed part is made of SUS 316 stainless-steel.

Open the catalog to page 1
pan-1 - 2

Digital Immersion Refractometer PAN-1 IMeasurement Method INames and Functions of Components ©Submerge the prism in the liquid. (liquid Crystal Display (LCD)' Digital measurement values are large and easy to read. ©Measurements are taken every 30 seconds. x \ Blinks three times IB.D Readings are displayed in the order of Brix, temperature, and then Brix. ^ Brix and temperature measurements are taken every 30 seconds and displayed in the above order. I Displayed Value This instrument measures the refractive index of a liquid and displays the converted value in "Brix," which is a...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Atago catalogs and technical brochures

1. PAL-pH

1 Pages

2. DR-A1-Plus

1 Pages

3. Sac-i589/882

2 Pages

4. SMART-1

2 Pages

5. RX-i-series

2 Pages