i View 21/31
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

i View 21/31 - 1

A first look through the H.A.S.I. filter Higher-contrast display in colposcopy

Open the catalog to page 1
i View 21/31 - 2

Initial situation Abnormal results of cervical cancer screenings represent indicators for colposcopy. The aim is to identify and treat serious pre-stage cervical cancers and thereby prevent invasive carcinomas. A colposcope with an excellent lens, distinctive resolution, detailed zoom and a high-contrast green filter is necessary for this purpose. It allows a practised examiner to reliably identify serious changes such as “atypical vessels”, “rough mosaic” and “rough granulation”. The capillary indicators of “mosaic and granulation” are, in their respective versions, indirect indicators of...

Open the catalog to page 2
i View 21/31 - 3

the basis of the colour differences with neighbouring pixels, it was possible to determine the calculated contrast in several measuring areas that appeared suspicious in the image due to vascular changes. Assessment of the H.A.S.I. filter This initial assessment has confirmed the working hypothesis that the H.A.S.I. filter in combination with specially designed LED light can display vascular changes with approx. 20 percent more contrast when compared to the conventional green filters that have been used for colposcopy so far. Vessels in and on the mucosa are displayed more clearly. A good...

Open the catalog to page 3
i View 21/31 - 4

A first look through the H.A.S.I. filter As of October 2018 Dr. med. Christopher Koßagk

Open the catalog to page 4

All ATMOS MedizinTechnik catalogs and technical brochures

1. i View COLPO

20 Pages

2. Endoscopes

2 Pages

3. CLAR

4 Pages

4. iQam

12 Pages

5. C 361

24 Pages