Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2 - 1

Biological Safety Cabinet Class II A2 B-SAFE Serie

Open the catalog to page 1
Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2 - 2

Airflow Sensor • Constant measuring airflow velocities for safety • Alert the user if airflow is insufficient • Robust Cabinet construction • External material is powder coated galvanized steel • Internal material is stainless steel AISI 304 • 2 factory installed UV Lamps • Each UV light has a lifespan of approx. 3.000 hours • Motorized front sash • Safety switch • Adjustable height • Pre-set working position 18 mm according to EN 12469 Side windows • Front and side windows for more natural light • Front and side windows are 6 mm laminated tempered glass • Work trays in separate pieces •...

Open the catalog to page 2
Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2 - 3

RS232 Serial Interface Port • RS232Serial interface port sends operational information to Building Management System (BMS) HEPA H14 / Optional ULPA U15 Filters • H14 filters with efficiency of99,995 % MPPS • Creates ISO CLASS 2 air dean work zone instead of ISO CLASS5 according to ENSO 46441 • A design that provides an easy procedure for filter replacement Optional ULPA U15 filter with efficiency of99,9999 %o MPPS Controller with Touch Screen display • Displays all safety information • Angled do wn wards for easy viewing and reach Starts at automatic mode downflow 0,45 m/sec. • LED Light •...

Open the catalog to page 3
Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2 - 4

The cabinet air filtration system Air from the ambient room pulled through the front grill to create inflow, without entering the work surface. This inflow air together with part of the downflow air creates a fine air curtain. All the combined air stream is travelling through the back-air column and up to the blower. 30 % of the common air is exhausted through the HEPA H14 filter back to the ambient room or out through an exhaust connection. The 70% remaining air goes back through the downflow H14 filter and in to the cabinet again. This is also the same recycled air that goes down to the...

Open the catalog to page 4
Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2 - 5

Design Construction • Humidity and °C degrees Indicator • Shows downflow and exhaust flow • Working period mode • UV Lifetime indicator • HEPA filter penetration rate % indicates the percentage of permeability rate of HEPA 14 filter. • Display settings • Door settings • Time and Date 3 working Modes + Eco Mode • High quality material • Solid construction • Designed in compliance to EN 12469 • Designed and manufactured in Denmark • P1 Mode with a Downflow 0,33 m/sec • P2 Mode with a Downflow 0,40 m/sec • P3 Mode with a Downflow 0,45 m/sec • ECO Mode with a Downflow 0,25 m/sec Safety Features...

Open the catalog to page 5
Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2 - 6

Performance Testing at B Science Every biological safety cabinet (B-safe Line) manufactured by B Science are individually tested, documented with a serial number and validated with the following test methods according to EN 12469. Downflow Velocity Profile Test Inflow Velocity Test Airflow Smoke Patterns HEPA Filter Leak Test Vibration Test Noise Level Test Lighting Intensity Test

Open the catalog to page 6
Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2 - 7

* Transport height are below 2000mm We reserve the right to change specifications without notice. Subject to confirmation, availability and errors.

Open the catalog to page 7
Biological Safety Cabinet C l a s s I I A 2 - 8

Bavnevej 10 6580 Vamdrup Denmark Danish Manufacture of Lab Equipment www.info@bscienceglobal.com www.bscienceglobal.com

Open the catalog to page 8

Archived catalogs

1. PlazSter Line

10 Pages