ICOOL-2
17Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ICOOL-2 - 1

STORMFIBER-II --- First Rate Air Cooling system

Open the catalog to page 1
ICOOL-2 - 2

I n t r o d u c t i o n of St o r m f i b e r- I I Stormfiber-II is a first rate air cooling system developed for Pre, post and During the laser treatment without interfering the laser beam emission. Stormfiber-II is designed for reducing pains, redness, swelling and thermal damages caused by laser treatment, Intense Light (IPL) treatment and Radio frequency (RF) treatment . Stormfiber-II is designed for reducing pains, redness, swelling and thermal damages caused by laser treatment, Intense Light (IPL) treatment and Radio frequency (RF) treatment .

Open the catalog to page 2
ICOOL-2 - 3

Stormfiber-II Working Theory Stormfiber-II Makes the best performances, pre, post and during the laser treatments of the following treatments: ① Laser hair removal by diode laser, IPL, Co2 Fractional laser, Long pulse Nd:yag laser or alexsandrite laser. ② Radio frequency High frequency skin rejuvenation treatments. ③ Temporary anesthesia before injections ④ Feature of Stormfiber-II system ⑤ Powerful cooling air temperature

Open the catalog to page 3
ICOOL-2 - 4

Stormfiber-II Working Theory ⑥ High power compressor makes the system work for long time continuously ⑦ High speed fans makes air emitting strong for better cooling result, 6 degree cooling fan speeds for various treatment. ⑧ Self defrosting system for best cooling performance ⑨ Self water drainage system make safe and cleaning performance ⑩ Fuse supporter make the procedure comf

Open the catalog to page 4
ICOOL-2 - 5

Laser source: C o n tro l l i n g s creen : C o o l i n g po wer : Tem per a tu re r a n g e: Specifica tions Stormfiber-II air cooling system 2 . 4 i n ch m u l ti co l o r s creen 1500W - 4 ℃ ~ - 3 0 ℃ ( a d ju s ta bl e) 1 ~ 8 ( a d ju s ta bl e) 1 1 0 V, 5 0 h z , 6 A , 2 2 0 V, 5 0 h z , 3 A

Open the catalog to page 5
ICOOL-2 - 6

Appearance introduction Roller mount Cold Air outlet 200g supper light cold air tube 2.4 inch multi color screen Speed and temperature control knob (stepless speed change) Start-Stop button Bracket orientation fixing clip Machine cold air outlet ABS material case Bracket fixing base 360-degree silent casters

Open the catalog to page 6
ICOOL-2 - 7

Appearance introduction super-low temperature refrigeration APC003-750W Compressors imported from Japan Super wind speed blower Independent noise reduction system -30°C super-low temperature refrigeration 5 200g super light cold air tube 6 Stepless speed regulation, temperature adjustment knob 7 One-key startstop button

Open the catalog to page 7
ICOOL-2 - 8

Operator station introduction 1 ① Stepless speed regulation, temperature adjustment knob ② Temperature indication(-4℃~-30℃) ③ Strat-

Open the catalog to page 8
ICOOL-2 - 9

HIGHLY Compressor Imported from Japan DUPONT Environment protecting refrigerant

Open the catalog to page 9
ICOOL-2 - 10

System inter face Introduction

Open the catalog to page 10
ICOOL-2 - 11

Test Conditions: 1. Ten minutes after starting up 2. Test Tool-Taiwan Weather Meter Screen display temperature: -30

Open the catalog to page 11
ICOOL-2 - 12

Noise test Before turning on Working state Test Conditions: 1. Ten minutes after starting up 2. Test Tool—HS5633A Sound Level Meter The voice of a person during normal communication is 40-60

Open the catalog to page 12
ICOOL-2 - 13

Compared with other companies, our advantages: ① HIGHLY Compressor Imported from Japan and DUPONT environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a; Ultra-low temperature refrigeration -35 degrees Applicable to foreign machines (same size as ZIMMER and foton);; 2.5mm length and 200g weight of the air pipe are more flexible; 5.1L large capacity bellows, sustainable ultra-low temperature treatment; Dedicated bracket for easy operation with orientation; 2.4-inch true color touch screen, visual human-machine inter face; 700L/min super strong wind speed, 8 gears adjustable, suitable for various...

Open the catalog to page 13
ICOOL-2 - 14

Best Partner • Laser hair removal • PICO laser • Handle PICO laser • Reduce skin pain and the risk of • When removing freckles, moles and • When removing scars, moles, and • When removing freckles, moles and tattoos, it can effectively reduce skin skin rejuvenation, it can accelerate tattoos, it can effectively reduce skin pain and reduce the risk of blistering the heat dissipation of the skin and pain and reduce the risk of blistering burns during hair removal

Open the catalog to page 14
ICOOL-2 - 15

Round Adapte Middle square Adapter Large square Adapter Diode laser Adapter For reducing the skin temperature of small treatment area, such as eyebrow, underarm, forehead. For reducing the skin temperature of middle square area, especially for hair removal treatment, such Arm, under arm, leg For reducing the skin temperature of large treatment area , such as thigh, belly. especially for hair removal treatment. Cooperating with P-808 Diode laser system for hair removal treatment Cooperating with SHR IPL series for hair removal and skin rejuvenation treatment.

Open the catalog to page 15
ICOOL-2 - 16

Best partner After inserted the connector assembly,The I-Cool could works with 808nm diode laser hair removal machine, co2 fractional laser machine, SHR machine, IPL machine and Nd yag laser machine...Suitable for all machines if patients feel pain and needs cooling procedure.

Open the catalog to page 16
ICOOL-2 - 17

Contact Cooling Cryogen Spray Cooling Temperature Cooling Durability Availability to use pre, post and during treatment Patient's comfortability Cooling efficacy Operator's preparation Clean degree

Open the catalog to page 17

All Beijing Sanhe Beauty catalogs and technical brochures

1. DPL-P

13 Pages

2. DPL

6 Pages

3. SC-2

15 Pages

4. SC-4

13 Pages

5. SHR950S-2

13 Pages