Catalogue 2016
180Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Catalogue 2016 - 1

BORT. Benefit on your side.

Open the catalog to page 1
Catalogue 2016 - 2

BORT. Benefit on your side. The successful treatment that offers a variety of solutions, qualities and skills. The reliable partner for orthopaedic devices. Because BORT products are made to impress. As a family run company we consistently aim for quality. Each of our products is the result of years of experience and the indepth knowledge of doctors, therapists and orthopaedic technicians. BORT supports and braces stand out thanks to their therapeutic effect. They also have characteristics that meet specific needs, as well as other specifications that are carefully FOR BORT, THE PURSUIT OF...

Open the catalog to page 2
Catalogue 2016 - 3

researched to focus on practicality and their components. They are calibrated each time according to the patient’s needs. Therefore, our range is made up of three different series of products: , Sport and Med. We have expanded the Med product line for you: BORT Generation, the range with product solutions for better mobility for the aged. All product lines provide fitting care solutions for a wide range of indications. – our top series of products, impresses with its c ­ learly improved fit. Its special product specifications cover practicality, materials and design to offer real added...

Open the catalog to page 3
Catalogue 2016 - 4

BORT Generation: FOR BETTER MOBILITY FOR THE AGED The product range with special handling benefits. BORT Generation Back Brace No. 215 800 BORT Generation Wrist Brace No. 215 100   Easy to handle   Safe application   omfortable to wear C BORT Generation Knee Brace No. 215 400 BORT Generation Hip Protector No. 215 900 BORT Generation Thumb Splint No. 215 300 Year by year we actively develop new product solutions that meet current treatment needs. Osgood-Schlatter Knee Support No. 114 510 Sport BORT Diabetic Orthopaedic Shoe No. 930 400R/930 400L BORT MyoActiv Sport Thigh Support No. 116 600...

Open the catalog to page 4
Catalogue 2016 - 5

Easy life* products for rehabilitation 167 PediSoft® foot care 174 _StabiloColor® elastic bandages 179

Open the catalog to page 5
Catalogue 2016 - 6

(BORTselect* StabiloGen Knee Support) ® Rntimicrobial finish to meet the most stringent hygiene requirements TIMBRELLP) ® Product solutions to suit any indication ® Top quality series of products ® Top quality package with an elegant design

Open the catalog to page 6
Catalogue 2016 - 7

BORT select EpiPlus® No. 122 700 BORT select ManuZip® volar No. 112 220 Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations of soft tissues in the area of the elbow joint, Epicondylitis (acute and chronic), tendomyopathy Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations in the wrist area, e. g. sprain, carpal arthrosis, tenosynovitis BORT select Stabilo® Back Support with Pad No. 104 710 BORT select Stabilo® Lady Back Support with Pad No. 104 740 Treatment of increased pain in the lumbar spine area, severe low back pain, recurrent low back pain, osteochondrosis, spondylarthrosis,...

Open the catalog to page 7
Catalogue 2016 - 8

BORT select StabiloGen® No. 114 420 OUTLAST®-Technology: Climate regulation for maximum comfort I N D I C AT I O N S Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations of knee joint soft tissues, recurrent articular effusion, gonarthrose, arthritis, e. g. ligament instability, meniscopathy See Page 118 BORT select GenuZip® No. 114 390 I N D I C AT I O N S Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations of knee joint soft tissues, recurrent articular effusion, gonarthrose, arthritis, e. g. ligament instability, ­meniscopathy See Page 11

Open the catalog to page 8
Catalogue 2016 - 9

BORT select TaloStabil® No. 054 700 BORT select AchilloStabil® Plus No. 053 100 Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative soft tissue irritations in the ankle joint area, arthrosis, ligament weakness, after removal of plaster cast, ligament injuries, distortion of upper ankle joint, tendomyopathies Chronic or post-traumatic irritation or tenderness in the Achilles tendon area, Hag­ lund syndrome heel irritation, achillodynia, irritation and pain of the Achilles tendon and surrounding areas, after surgery, e. g. Achilles tendon rupture, bursitis subachillea BORT select TaloStabil® Plus No....

Open the catalog to page 9
Catalogue 2016 - 10

Sport enthusiasts trust in BORT. THE SPORT-BENEFIT Highly technological COOLMAX® fibre OFTflex knitted fabric: S velvety soft surface structure Very stretchy Soft-feel, snug fit Modern, sport design Made in Germany

Open the catalog to page 10
Catalogue 2016 - 11

BORT EpiContur® Sport No. 022 500 SP BORT EpiBasic Sport No. 122 600 SP Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations of soft tissues in the area of the elbow joint, Epicondylitis (acute and chronic), tendomyopathy Epicondylitis, chronic or recurrent epicondylopathy, tendopathy, overstraining caused by work and sport, ‘tennis/golf elbow’ BORT SellaFlex Sport Thumb Support No. 112 030 SP BORT ManuBasic® Sport No. 112 920 SP Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations in the area of saddle joint of the thumb, in the case of ulnar and radial ligament instability, early stages...

Open the catalog to page 11
Catalogue 2016 - 12

BORT StabiloBasic Lady Sport Back Support with Pad No. 104 680 SP BORT StabiloBasic Sport Back Support with Pad No. 104 690 SP Pain in the lumbar spine, recurrent low back pain, osteochondrosis, spondylarthrosis, spondylolysis without spondylolisthesis, mild lumbar deformity (degenerative spondylolisthesis), ischialgia, dorsalgia Pain in the lumbar spine, recurrent low back pain, osteochondrosis, spondylarthrosis, spondylolysis without spondylolisthesis, mild lumbar deformity (degenerative spondylolisthesis), ischialgia, dorsalgia BORT Patella Tendon Strap Sport No. 114 010 SP BORT MyoActiv...

Open the catalog to page 12
Catalogue 2016 - 13

BORT StabiloGen® Sport No. 114 520 SP NE W Anatomically and functio­ ally n optimised pad form I N D I C AT I O N S Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations of knee joint soft tissues, recurrent articular effusion, e. g. gonarthrose, arthritis, ligament instability, meniscopathy See Page 120 BORT AchilloStabil® Plus Sport No. 053 100 SP BORT TaloStabil® Sport No. 054 600 SP Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative soft tissue irritations in the ankle joint area, sprain, ligament weakness, after removal of plaster cast, ligament injuries, distortion of upper ankle joint,...

Open the catalog to page 13

All BORT Medical catalogs and technical brochures

1. ClimaCare®

2 Pages