Q5 20141027 - 7 Pages

Add to MyMedicalExpo favorites
Q5 20141027

Catalog excerpts

4D Portable Color Doppler Ultrasound Value Beyond Imaging

Open the catalog to page 1

delivers superb image quality for multi-applications in abdomen, OB/GYN, small parts, urology and MSK. With the advanced technologies of SRA, THI, it provides better contrast resolution, which greatly helps the diagnosis of difficult-scan patients. A work-flow oriented User Interface is built to allow user-friendly operation with minimum soft key entries. Ergonomical design of keyboard, 15inch LCD large dispaly, double probe connectors, USB and DICOM connectivity make your scan FAST and EASY, and allow to focus more on your patients.

Open the catalog to page 2

Smart function provide super image Quiet probe Vibration-free & Noise -free probe allows better care for mother and fetus Fast speed 4D volume rate reveals fetal movement in real

Open the catalog to page 3

Streamlined Workflow The multi-purpose user presets,comprehensive measurements report system,built-in EasyView image archieve system,quick image storage/retreive/transfer, one-button direct print,4D direct burning to CD makes the complete workflow better than what you can Various Measurements Detailed Reports EasyView™ image archieve system Built-in report system Multiple fetation report and intuionistic fetal growth curve graphs are included in OB report package

Open the catalog to page 4

Advanced technologies Multi-Beam Former Technology l& Enhance Frame rate Improve image resolution Traditional Single Beam Former Compounding Technology The traditional Compound imaging technologies improve the image quality, but lose the frame rate, which affect diagnosis convenience and efficiency. Our Compound imaging has integrated multiple key factors like frequency, focus and time, but will not sacrifice the frame rate. Before Compound After Compound Speckle Reduction Algorithm(SRA) SRA is the technique that uses a variety of denoising algorithm to suppress speckle, smooth the tissue...

Open the catalog to page 5

4D Portable Color Doppler Ultrasound Powerful Inside

Open the catalog to page 7

All CHISON Medical Technologies catalogs and technical brochures

1. QBit 3

5 Pages

2. CBit 8

8 Pages

3. i6

8 Pages

4. Q9

5 Pages