O.K.N.V.I RESIST-5
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

O.K.N.V.I RESIST-5 - 1

www.corisbio.com www.corisbio.com Discover the whole RESIST range Discover the whole RESIST range The answer adapted to your daily and epidemic needs for the detection and daily and epidemic Solution adapted to your identification of carbapenemases. needs for the detection and identification of carbapenemases. • Content of the kit : cassettes individually pouched, buffer, tubes with droppers, Instruction for Use Content of • Storage: 4°C tothe kit : cassettes individually pouched, buffer, tubes with droppers, Instruction for Use 30°C •• Stability: from 1 toto 24 months at RT Storage: 4°C 5 30°C •• Bibliographic and 15 to 24 months at client.care@corisbio.com Stability: from Technical support: RT •• Price: please refer to your local distributor client.care@corisbio.com Bibliographic and Technical support: • Price: please refer to your local distributor Coris BioConcept Parc Scientifique CREALYS Rue Jean Sonet 4A 5032 Gembloux - Be lgique Science Park CREALYS Ph: +32 (0)81 71 9 91 7 Rue Jean Sonet 4A - 5032 Gembloux - Belgium Fax: +32 (0)81 71 9 91 9 Ph.: +32 (0) 81 719 910 - Fx.: +32 (0)81 719 919 info@corisbio.com - sales@corisbio.com sales@corisbio.com - www.corisbio.com www.corisbio.com MADE IN BELGIUM

Open the catalog to page 1
O.K.N.V.I RESIST-5 - 2

We offer you the kit adapted to your day-to-day needs. Choose the right tool for your carbapenemase detections. We offer you the kit adapted to your day-to-day needs. Choose the right tool for your carbapenemase detections. RESIST OXA-23 We offer you the kit adapted to your day-to-day needs. RESIST RESIST KPCOXA-48 RESIST OXA-23 RESIST OXA-48 RESIST-3 O.K.N.RESIST KPC IMP NDM = OXA-48, KPC, RESIST RESIST IMP RESIST-3 O.O.K. = O.K.N. = OXA-48, KPC, KPC RESIST-3 OXA-48, OXA-1 63, NDM RESIST-3 O.K.N. = OXA-48, KPC,OXA-1 63, KPC RESIST-3 O.O.K. = OXA-48, NDM RESIST-5 O.O.K.N.V. = OXA-48, KPC,...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Coris BioConcept catalogs and technical brochures

1. RESIST-BC

2 Pages