discovery ® sl 2.0
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

discovery ®   sl  2.0 - 1

High-tech for your success

Open the catalog to page 1
discovery ®   sl  2.0 - 2

„Not with inventions, but with improvements you create fortune.“ Henry Ford discovery® sl 2.0 The design and function of the discovery® sl 2.0 bracket has been completely redesigned & improved. Significant improvements have been made to the function of the lid and opening mechanism with version 2.0. This updated version also earned the Dentaurum seal of quality by proving its reliability and function through the extensive tests and handling of our intensive in-house and clinical tests. new opening mechanism in the direction of force guarantees perfect opening and closing flexible lid stop...

Open the catalog to page 2
discovery ®   sl  2.0 - 3

Proven advantages Smallest sl bracket in the world For perfect aesthetic treatment. Excellent intraoral comfort The patient benefits from the super-smooth surfaces. Clear identification & easy handling Each bracket is assigned to a tooth with the FDI notation etched in the base. Patented laser structure on the base Ensures an optimal bond and easy debonding. Proven discovery® bracket geometry Perfect fit on the tooth and easy combinability within the discovery® bracket family

Open the catalog to page 3
discovery ®   sl  2.0 - 4

The new features visualized in detail. n Twin-wing design for greater therapy flexibility cross marking for more reliable positioning and alignment n One-piece bracket no solder & good biocompatibility n FDI notation Clearly assigns each bracket to a tooth

Open the catalog to page 4
discovery ®   sl  2.0 - 5

opening instrument guarantees easy & efficient use of lid n optimized lid geometry always opens straight, without buckling smooth surfaces provides great patient comfort in the direction of force ensures perfect opening and closing n patented 3D laser structured base for a perfect fit & better bond retention

Open the catalog to page 5
discovery ®   sl  2.0 - 6

Dentaurum Quality on the highest level. Bracket design The revised discovery® sl 2.0 bracket is also based on the discovery® design, which has proven successful over many years. REM image The laser structure on the base was developed in-house by Dentaurum, and it has been used with great success on metal brackets. This technology provides a stronger, more secure bond retention, while also allowing for efficient debonding. Twin wing design If desired, there is sufficient tie-wing space for ligatures on the discovery® sl 2.0. These ligatures help provide “active force” on the arch wire, which...

Open the catalog to page 6
discovery ®   sl  2.0 - 7

Quality management Our market success is based on consequent implementation of customer and market requirements. We are therefore committed to continually improving the quality of our processes and products. Research and Development The focus of research and development at Dentaurum is in innovative products and procedures for the benefit of our customers and wellbeing of the patient. We are developing possible future scenarios in the dental sector with regular market analyses and constant, intensive dialogue with our customers worldwide. Courses and events In 1996 the Dentaurum Group opened...

Open the catalog to page 7
discovery ®   sl  2.0 - 8

Dentaurum Group Germany I Benelux I España I France I Italia I Switzerland I Australia I Canada I USA and in more than 130 countries worldwide. DENTAURUM QUALITY WORLDWIDE UNIQUE For more information on our products and services, please visit www.dentaurum.com Date of information: 06/16 Subject to modifications Turnstr. 31 I 75228 Ispringen I Germany I Phone + 49 72 31 / 803 - 0 I Fax + 49 72 31 / 803 - 295 www.dentaurum.com I info@dentaurum.com

Open the catalog to page 8

All DENTAURUM catalogs and technical brochures

1. Pliers

9 Pages

2. cito mini

12 Pages

3. discovery ®

5 Pages

4. CITO mini ®

12 Pages