Class III microbiological safety cabinets BIO 3+ & BIO 3/1+
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Class III microbiological safety cabinets BIO 3+ & BIO 3/1+ - 1

Essential reading: Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens: The management, design and operation of microbiological containment laboratories, HSE York Avenue Product Sheet 103 United Kingdom email: info@envair.co.uk website: www.envair.co.uk

Open the catalog to page 1
Class III microbiological safety cabinets BIO 3+ & BIO 3/1+ - 2

CLASS III MICROBIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINET - Bio 3+, Bio 3/1+ Compact, highly specified, high performance class III microbiological safety cabinet Applications Laboratory and animal containment to Level 4* for handling of biological agents up to Hazard Group 4* or animals inoculated with such agents *ACDP Categorisation Carefully designed and extensively tested to provide total operator protection against pathogens up to ACDP Hazard Group 4 (subject to proper installation, operation and maintenance) Internal air cleanliness to ISO 5 and EC GMP Grade A (non-unidirectional airflow) Easy to...

Open the catalog to page 2
Class III microbiological safety cabinets BIO 3+ & BIO 3/1+ - 3

1. Bio 3/1+ capable of conversion between Class III mode and Class I mode 2. Internal view showing rounded corners 3. Simple visor clamp 4. Formalin Vapouriser * 5. Inlet HEPA Filter 6. Inlet HEPA blanking plate 7. Proximity switch for inlet HEPA blanking plate safety interlock * optional -ORMALIN VAPORISER 'EITHER SIDE) „ SERVICE POSITIONS

Open the catalog to page 3
Class III microbiological safety cabinets BIO 3+ & BIO 3/1+ - 4

The Bio 3+D is a standard Class III microbiological safety cabinet which is designed to exhaust HEPA filtered air to atmosphere via a dedicated duct and remote extract fan. The workspace is totally enclosed and access to the work space is by the use of gloves or gauntlets set into the visor. The Bio 3/1+D is a 'hybrid' cabinet that is designed to operate in Class III mode as above or in Class I mode. In Class III mode, access to the workspace is via gloves or gauntlets set into a removable closure panel. The conversion to Class I mode is easily accomplished by removing the closure panel and...

Open the catalog to page 4

All Envair catalogs and technical brochures