Circulating Cooler DLK 402
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Circulating Cooler DLK 402 - 1

The smallest in its range. The DLK 402 Recirculating Chiller serves as a universal chiller for the entire laboratory. A new method of casing construction provides for modern design, low weight and guarentees innovative technical features. Due in particular to the compact space-saving design with low-noise cooling unit, the chiller is suitable for direct use on the desk in the workplace. Temperature range [min/max] -10°C / +40°C Control accuracy +/-1 K Pump capacity flow rate 4 l/min Pump capacity flow pressure 0,15 bar External dimensions WxDxH 26 x 37 x 40,5cm Ambient temperature [min/max] +12°C/+30°C Characteristics: ■ Electronic temperature control with LED display ■ Float switch for monitoring coolant level ■ Level indicator on the front of the appliance ■ Limit alarm when the permitted working area is exceeded ■ Refrigeration unit: low noise, fully hermetically sealed, aircooled, low maintenance ■ Different hose connections included ■ 3/4" filler neck and vent valve on the top of the appliance ■ Casing made of rigid polyurethane foam ■ Heat exchanger in non-ferrous metal version Options: ■ DLK 402DP: dual pump with increased output to 5l/min [8mm tube) respectively 6l/min [10mm tube) and flow pressure to 0,3 bar. ■ Your desired option is not listed? Just ask us! Accessories: ■ Thermo-insulated hoses: ■ Silicon Hoses: ID 10,0mm I to 0.5 bar I to -30°C I without fabric ■ Length on demand (maximum lenghth: 10m) ■ TP thermal plate: For cooling and stabilising temperatures in conjunction with FRYKA Recirculating Chillers ■ two hose fittings made of stainless steel ■ Stainless steel plates ■ Processing of refrigerated products during cooling possible ■ Low height: ergonomic work I can be placed on table I for installation ■ Separate installation of refrigeration unit and thermal plate possible ■ Plate size as desired ■ HKF coolant 15.1 ■ Recommended for all FRYKA Recirculating Chillers I ready-made mixture I frost-proof up to -15°C E-Mail: info@fryka.de Technical data is subject to change without notice. Web: www.fryka.de Pictures may differ from the origi

Open the catalog to page 1

All FRYKA-Kältetechnik GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. TS freezer

1 Pages