MicroHead 3000
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

MicroHead 3000 - 1

SPECTROSCOPIC ELLIPSOMETRY Explore the future Automotive Test Systems I Process & Environmental I Medical I Semiconductor I Scientific

Open the catalog to page 1
MicroHead 3000 - 2

HORIBA Scientific The MicroHead-3000 from Horiba Scientific is a modular and flexible system designed for recording and analyzing PL and Raman spectra of solid and liquid samples. It enables non-invasive chemical analysis of a wide variety of samples in different environments. The MicroHead-3000 includes an optical probe, fiber coupled excitation laser, high resolution spectrometer, scientific grade CCD, and computer with software for data acquisition and graphical representation. The fiber coupled optical probe provides flexibility for analyzing samples of various shapes and sizes. A...

Open the catalog to page 2
MicroHead 3000 - 3

Here are some examples of Raman spectra obtained with a 532nm laser: Figure 2. Raman spectrum of Graphene on silicon substrate (D-band at around 1350 cm-1, g-band at around 1583cm-1, D’ band at around 1620cm-1 and 2D band at around 2680 cm-1). Figure. 3. Raman spectrum of Aspirin, showing that spectra can be measured as close as 100 cm-1 from the laser line. Figure 4. Raman spectrum of diamond, with characteristic peak at 1332 cm-1.

Open the catalog to page 3
MicroHead 3000 - 4

Capabilities ■ Specifically designed for PL and Raman spectroscopy ■ Measure solid. powder and liquid samples ■ Measure sample directly through glass ■ Accommodates specialized cells for high and low temperature measurements ■ Extensive software tools for mapping and data analysis ■ Color video camera for viewing samples ■ Macro-lenses or microscope objectives selectable ■ Frame size and sample stage selectable High Performance ■ Choice of 532nm, 633nm or 785nm laser ■ Choice of fully automated iHR320 or iHR550 imaging spectrometer for standard or ultra high-resolution measurements, with...

Open the catalog to page 4

All HORIBA Scientific catalogs and technical brochures

1. Aqualog®

2 Pages

2. LA-350

4 Pages

3. EMGA-920

4 Pages

4. LAQUAtwin

12 Pages

5. LA-960V2

8 Pages