HMB-111
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

HMB-111 - 1

MILLIMETER WAVE Therapeutic Instrument MILLIMETER WAVE Therapeutic Instrument What is millimeter wave ? Millimeter wave is 1-1 Omm electromagnetic wave, it is equal to frequency range 300GHZ-30GHZ, it is a low power, short wavelength, high frequency electromagnetic wave and locates in interchange of the light wave, also called extremely high frequency electromagnetic wave. Millimeter wave electro-magnetic therapy is supplemented by way of energy through the meridians, body fluid pathways, neural pathways, to regulate patient immune system. Coherent Oscillation Resonance Theory Millimeter wave irradiation has an inhibitory on the cancer cells, the tumor burden decreased and pain will disappear. Change of blood rheological properties, strengthen the local tissue metabolism and promote absorption of inflammation, eliminate swelling, relieve pain. 1 Cure diabetic caused complication diseases, such as diabetic foot, diabetic nephrosis, etc. 2 Inhibiting cancer & tumor cells growth, and relieve the pain 1. No-side effect, no drug dependence or infection, no pain,safe physiotherapy. 2. No radiation, no heat damage, no side effect 3. Millimeter wave radiation with distal effect 4. Long-term curative effect (more than 95% curative effect for diabetes complications), not easy to reappear 5. Can adjust or restore patients' immune function MAIN STRUCTURE Consist of host, millimeter wave irradiation head, treatment straps, power cord. Pancreas + Di ji acupuncture point + Three Yin channels of foot + Shen Shu as below in the picture: Clinical Test Approved: After about 20 days treatment glucose will decrease 2 levels, After about 1 month diabetic foot will be cured. Millimeter Wave Therapy Instrument HWB-111 MILLIMETER WAVE Millimeter Wave Therapeutic Instrument CUSTOMER COMMENTS 1. Subject: Re: for millimeter wave electro magnetic wave therapy instrument from Yuki Thanks we are getting encouraging results so far with patients. Ari 2. It is very well and very effective Thank you Alverto Perez 3.1 am glad to let you know the MMW device has been useful and effective in the treatment of various diseases. I would like to order one more MMW device. Please send me the invoice for one unit of MMW device. I shall be paying you through the Western Union. Regards Stephen Mak 4. Very impressed with mmw for pain and prostate issue. I have read treatment time is between 5 & 18 days. Does that apply to cancers? www.yjthnc.com Diabetes& Cancer Treatment Indications: Cure the diabetic caused Complication diseases,inhibit the cancer cells growth, and pain relief Manufacturer: Wuhan HNC Technology Co., Ltd Add: 8F Block7, Guannan Fuxing Pharmaceutical Park, No.62 Optical Valley Ave, East Lack High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan, China. E-mail: hinet@hnc.com Web: www.yjthnc.com

Open the catalog to page 1

All Hubei YJT Technology catalogs and technical brochures

1. Y-LED-BR(S)

1 Pages

2. HY30-D

1 Pages