i-SENS brochure 2013
12Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

i-SENS brochure 2013 - 1

i- SENS, Inc. Shanghai daibiaochu 1088 - 506 Yananxilu, Changningqu, Shanghaishi, China Tel : + 86- 159- 2118- 0267 Fax : + 86- 021- 6207- 6806 i- SENS USA, Inc. 10050 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 100, Duluth, GA 30097 Tel : +1- 678- 417- 5990 Fax : + 1- 678 - 417- 5991 i- SENS, Inc. Germany Ludwig - Erhard Strasse 30 - 34 65760 Eschborn, Germany Tel : + 49 - 173- 768- 2256 Fax : +49- 6196- 776- 2072 i- SENS, Inc. Headquarter 27- 34, Gwangun - ro, Nowon - gu, Seoul 139 - 845, Korea Tel : +82 - 2 - 910 - 0696 Fax : + 82 - 2 - 942 - 2514 With Innovative and State-of-the-art Biosensor Technology, i-SENS Brings You Excellence & Perfection

Open the catalog to page 1
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 2

My mother and several of my beloved ones were diagnosed with diabetes as well. I am a professor in the department of chemistry at Kwangwoon University in Korea. For all my life, I have been teaching and doing research, which is why I value trustworthiness and reliability the most in my life. “ I am the Co-founder of i-SENS, Inc.” Therefore, I have decided to use my long years of research, academic knowledge and experiences to provide a reliable and convenient product for my family, friends and myself. First in the world to develop and launch CareSens® BGMS Proprietary automatic-coding...

Open the catalog to page 2
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 3

Songdo (IFEZ) Plant F Capacity: 0.8 billion strips / year Completion in 2012 MANUFACTURING FACILITIES With Innovative and State-of-the-art Biosensor Technology, i-SENS Brings You Excellence & Perfection THE BIOSENSOR EXPERT i-SENS Capacity: 1 billion strips / year Completion in 2007

Open the catalog to page 3
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 4

THE BIOSENSOR EXPERT i-SENS World-Wide Usage Vivian Christina Jennifer Kevin 70 COUNTRIES i-SENS EXPORTS TO With Innovative and State-of-the-art Biosensor Technology, i-SENS Brings You Excellence & Perfection

Open the catalog to page 4
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 5

Simple and Reliable Code Detection System Provides users with the most accurate results and convenience. Eliminates the anxiety of inaccurate results from miscoding. Requires no extra code chip, code strip and barcode reader, automatically detects the code number when a glucose test strip is inserted into the meter. whenever a new pack of strips is used. According to a study published, 1 out of 6 users miscode. Therefore, if the meters are coded incorrectly, it can cause the meters to display inaccurate blood glucose readings which could lead patients to inject larger doses of insulin than...

Open the catalog to page 5
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 6

Blood Glucose Monitoring System Blood Glucose Monitoring System Synchronize with your smartphones using the special APP SmartLog™ for mobile(download at Google Play). / 5 seconds 500 test result memory 93 X 47 X 15 mm NFC function is available in NFC reader built–in smartphone Features Mobile application for Android based smartphones developed from PC diabetes management program ‘SmartLog™’ by i-SENS, Inc. Communication method: NFC(Near Field Communication) Communication Protocol: ISO 15693 and ISO 18000-3 mode 1 i-SENS 1, 7, 14, 30, 90-day average(total, pre-meal, and post-meal) Easy Data...

Open the catalog to page 6
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 7

Clinical Performance • Strip expiration date indicator • Records temperatures with test results • Post-meal flagging *2 hours after meal • Data port

Open the catalog to page 7
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 8

CareSens IS#Dual • 500 test result memory(Glucose+Ketone) *2 hours after meal Data port Ketone test alert: notification to test for • 500 test result memory 1 Calibrated for dogs & cats 1 Accurate results of animal blood glucose 1 Strip ejection button

Open the catalog to page 8
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 9

Talking Option • 500 test result memory BGITIS Bestseller • 250 / 500 test result memory Talking function(English & Spanish) Hypoglycemia indicator Records temperatures with test results Strip ejection button Post-meal flagging *2 hours after meal Data port *2 hours after meal Data port • 10 test result memory Bluetooth Data Transfer • 500 test result memory • Bluetooth communication • Strip ejection button • Post-meal flagging *2 hours after meal • Data port

Open the catalog to page 9
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 10

• 500 test result memory CareSens® Handy LargE Display with Ergonomic DEsign • 500 test result memory • Hypoglycemia indicator ■ Strip expiration & discard date indicator ■ Strip ejection button • Post-meal flagging *2 hours after meal • Data port > Records temperatures with test results > Strip ejection button • Post-meal flagging *2 hours after meal • Data port Proven Accuracy • 250 test result memory • Data port Sleek Style • 10 test result memory

Open the catalog to page 10
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 11

• Memory: 4,000 patient data & 2,000 QC data • Li-polymer rechargeable battery • Interface system with EMR • Barcode reader

Open the catalog to page 11
i-SENS brochure 2013 - 12

Veterinary Diagnostics Specifications & Features • Canine, Feline, Bovine, Equine & Porcine • 4 weeks lifetime cartridge(30 tests / 50 tests / • Customized menus and displays well designed • Convenient barcode scan option for sample and Specifications & Features • Accurate & fast analysis with advanced • Required sample volume: 50 uL •Analysis time: 35 seconds • User-friendly interface • Unlimited database(storage up to 320,000 data) • Maintenance-free cartridge • Convenient features: built-in battery, • Operation System: MS Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 • Display resolution: 1024 X 768 or higher...

Open the catalog to page 12

Archived catalogs

1. e-Cheker

2 Pages