MAGNUM+ IDS-1100
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

MAGNUM+ IDS-1100 - 1

MAGN i i + IDS-31DD 4 ¡n 1 Skin Examination Magnifier with U V L i q h t Polarizaron Mode 365-nm UV: Examination of pigmented & hypo-pigmented skin lesions including melisma and vitÍligo. Also useful for determining the location of the melanin pigment (epidermis or dermis). 395-nm UV: Detection of cutaneous fungal or bacterial infection. acné, skin inflammation, etc. Photodynamic diagnosis of skin cancers using fluorescence. Polarized Light lllumination: Diagnosis of actinic keratosis, non-melanoma skin cancers, and melanoma by reducing the reflection of the skin surface. Non-polarized Light lllumination: Better able to examine skin surface.

Open the catalog to page 1
MAGNUM+ IDS-1100 - 2

Examine your Skin for any suspicious Skin Lesions and Changes! MAGNU,V + IDS-3100 Primarily. Magnum is a new concept of UV screening magnifier that perfectly compensates for the a inconvenience of conventional Wood’s lamps. Moreover, Magnum has completely resolved'' the weakness of the existing UV LEO Magnifiers and created perfect UV fluorescence ¡mages. Non-Polarized Light Secondarily. Magnum is equipped with polarized & non-polarized light modes. allowing quick examinations of pigmented skin lesions prior to precise analysis using a dermoscopy. Unbeatable UV Image Quality The highest...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Illuco Corporation catalogs and technical brochures