I.P.S catalogue 2022
23Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 1

WHERE RADIOLOGY COMES FIRST

Open the catalog to page 1
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 2

Company history p. 07 Academic Collaborations p. 09 Philosophy II - New series Examiner Tabletop p. 12 HF 200 II p. 14 HF 400 II p. 16 HF 400 PLUS II p. 18 HF 400 FT II p. 20 DR Technology - Flat Panel Diagnostic software for veterinary EXAMVUE p. 26 I-KONIX panels Diagnostic software for veterinary VXVUE Equipment for equine veterinarians p. 32 Worldwide distribution p. 36 Company evolution p. 38 After-sales service p. 41 WHERE RADIOLOGY COMES FIRST

Open the catalog to page 2
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 3

I.P.S. MEDICAL Radiological equipment for veterinar y use

Open the catalog to page 3
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 4

COMPANY HISTORY I.P.S. MEDICAL, founded in 2014, is the evolution of the historic family business started in 1977 by M.P. PIEROTTI. Founded with the aim of creating a specialized production of X-ray equipment for veterinary use and generators both for medical and industrial use, the company’s mission is the research and development of solutions that enable an excellent use of technology in its most varied applications. A highly specialized technical staff with long experience is able to provide immediate support and a high level of care in every situation. I.P.S. MEDICAL is a partner for...

Open the catalog to page 4
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 5

ACADEMIC COLLABORATIONS I.P.S. MEDICAL has established relationships of academic collaboration with teachers of prestigious Italian Universities, providing radiology materials with the aim of carrying out applied research with students who approach the medical-veterinary sciences. We are technical partners of the following universities: Dept. of Animal Medicine, Production and Health – MAPS Dept. of Veterinary Medicine School of Biosciences and Veterinary Medicine Dept. of Veterinary Science Dept. of Veterinary Medicine DIVAS University Federico II of Naples University “Aldo Moro” of Bari...

Open the catalog to page 5
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 6

I.P.S. Medical PHILOSOPHY II NEW SERIES

Open the catalog to page 6
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 7

PHILOSOPHY EXAMINER TABLE TOP Diagnostic table for portable radiological units TABLE Table top length: 150 cm standard (other sizes available on request) Bracket for portable x-ray units 4 ways with mechanical brakes Max weight capacity for patient support table 100 kg Table absorption thickness 5mm 0,8mm Bucky tray Detail of bucky tray and removable x-ray grid

Open the catalog to page 7
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 8

HF 200 II | 200 mA High Frequency x-ray unit X- RAY GENERATOR X-ray hand switch Levelling feet Table top up to 2 meters long on request X-ray tube with fixed anode Head rotation +/- 90° (optional) X-RAY TUBE Heat capacity from -40° to 70° Selection of exposure time from 0,002 to 1 sec. X-ray foot switch in 2 steps, cable 6 mt long Cleat rope ties Cleat rope ties Removable anti-scatter grid 35 x 43 cm 103 lines/inch Leakage radiation less than 3,5 µ SV/h in accordance with IEC EN 60601-1-3 Different colors available on request Patient support table 4 ways with mechanical brakes Automatic...

Open the catalog to page 8
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 9

HF 400 II | 400 mA High Frequency x-ray unit X- RAY GENERATOR Table top up to 2 meters long on request Heat capacity from 80KJ - 107 KHU Mobile column Selection of exposure time from 0,002 to 1 sec. Cleat rope ties X-ray hand switch ANTI-SCATTER GRID Removable anti-scatter grid 35 x 43 cm 103 lines/inch X-ray foot switch in 2 steps, cable 6 mt long X-ray tube with fixed anode Head rotation +/- 90° (optional) X-RAY TUBE Removable anti-scatter grid 35 x 43 cm 103 lines/inch Different colors available on request Leakage radiation less than 3,5 µ SV/h in accordance with IEC EN 60601-1-3 Patient...

Open the catalog to page 9
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 10

HF 400 PLUS II | Variable column and rotating head X- RAY GENERATOR X-ray hand switch Table top up to 2 meters long on request Removable anti-scatter grid 43 x 43 cm 210 lines/inch Heat capacity from 80KJ - 107 KHU Different colors available on request ANTI-SCATTER GRID X-ray foot switch in 2 steps, cable 6 mt long Equipped with variable column and rotating head X-ray tube with rotating anode Selection of exposure time from 0,002 to 1 sec. Head rotation +/- 90° (optional) X-RAY TUBE Removable anti-scatter grid 35 x 43 cm 103 lines/inch Leakage radiation less than 3,5 µ SV/h in accordance...

Open the catalog to page 10
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 11

Variable column, rotating head and floor track X-ray tube with rotating anode X-ray hand switch Removable anti-scatter grid 43 x 43 cm 210 lines/inch Heat capacity from 80KJ - 107 KHU Selection of exposure time from 0,002 to 1 sec. ANTI-SCATTER GRID X-ray foot switch in 2 steps, cable 6 mt long X-RAY TUBE Removable anti-scatter grid 35 x 43 cm 103 lines/inch Table top 2 meters long Different colors available on request Leakage radiation less than 3,5 µ SV/h in accordance with IEC EN 60601-1-3 Patient support table 4 ways with mechanical brakes Automatic programmed x-ray technique (APR)...

Open the catalog to page 11
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 12

I.P.S. Medical FLAT PANEL DR TECHNOLOGY

Open the catalog to page 12
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 13

DR PANELS NEW VISION CESIUM SCINTILLATOR OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTORS IN EUROPE NEW VISION 1800Le - Wired DR panel - Active area 17x17” / 43 x 43 cm - Exposure Control F²AED, Manual Sync, External Sync - Strong structure Direct Deposit CsI:TI Limiting Resolution Communication interface Gigabit Ethernet 2.4G/5GHz, 300 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet 2.4G/5GHz, 300 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet 2.4G/5GHz, 300 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi (2.4G/5GHz) Image Acquisition Time Exposure control F²AED Manual Sync F²AED Manual Sync F²AED Manual Sync F²AED Manual Sync External Sync Maximum Power (standby/ operating) Power...

Open the catalog to page 13
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 14

DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE FOR VETERINARY Software Useful Imaging and Annotation Tools • Free Rotation, Black Blocker, Image • Export, Automatic or manual removal of grid lines • DICOM3.0 Compatible, DICOM Print, DICOM Send Worklist Tool Image delete Edit patient Convenient Diagnosis Function • Freely Configurable body parts • Fast and safe registration of emergency patients File in/out DICOM send User Friendly Design • Optimized GUI design for touch screen Simple & Fast Workflow • Faster Image Acquisition using the preview function Management S/W allows its user to export and import database such...

Open the catalog to page 14
I.P.S catalogue 2022 - 15

I-KONIX PANELS PIXEL PITCH VOLTAGE RANGE X-RAY GENERATOR INTERFACE Automatic trigger: AED mode (Automatic Exposure Detection) DR Trigger Mode / AED Mode DR Trigger Mode / AED Mode DR Trigger Mode / AED Mode - Wired DR panel - Active area 17x17” / 43 x 43 cm - Stable and reliable AED (Automatic Exposure Detection) - Robust mechanical structure Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.11n / ac Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.11n / ac Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.11n / ac IMAGE CAPTURE TIME PANEL SIZE DR I-KONIX 4343VW - Wireless DR panel - Active area 17x17” / 43 x 43 cm - Water and dust resistant with IP53...

Open the catalog to page 15

All I.P.S. Medical catalogs and technical brochures