video corpo

Frontier V6 Compact 73
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Frontier V6 Compact 73 - 1

MAGIC MOBILITY FRONTIER V6 COMPACT 73 “ can do I things I never thought I would be able to do again” Nicole Melbourne, VIC FULL LIGHTING PACKAGES Been out having too much fun and it’s getting late? Put your lights on. Fitted on rubber brackets. Side transfers aren’t the only reason you need to flip your armrest out of the way. TAKE CONTROL A full range of advanced control systems and environmental controls are available. Easy to program and easy to use. This folding backrest in a great feature for various backrest options. A simple quick release pin allows you to fold your wheelchair to half the size. AUSTRALIAN MADE – BUILT TO LAST – CUSTOMISED TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS

Open the catalog to page 1
Frontier V6 Compact 73 - 2

MAGIC MOBILITY FRONTIER V6 COMPACT 73 “We’ve been creating custom made wheelchairs for 20 years, so that you can live youR life” Ashley Daff Director For some, the answer lies in the middle. Not the biggest, not the smallest but just right. The Frontier family has proven itself for over a decade. It’s lower to the ground than the All Terrain/Hybrid and with the mid-sized castor arms, the Compact 73 handles curbs and takes potholes in it’s stride, giving you improved freedom in and around the streets. ATTENTION TO DETAIL Basic specifications: Rehab positioning: • Length: 950mm • Width: 630mm...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Magic Mobility catalogs and technical brochures

1. Magic 360

3 Pages