µStat-i 400
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

µStat-i 400 - 1

µStat-i 400 (Bi)potentiostat/Galvanostat/Impedance Analyzer (EIS) µStat-i 400s Potentiostat/Galvanostat/Impedance Analyzer (EIS) Metrohm DropSens provides you with a portable and wireless (Bi)Potentiostat/ Galvanostat/ Impedance Analyzer that can be used for Voltammetric, Amperometric, Potentiometric and Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) measurements. A complete solution for laboratory and fieldwork. Potentiostatic impedance measurements allow defining resistive and capacitive properties in the analyzed system. From corrosion to detection of immunological binding events, EIS analysis offers a wide range of applications. Now you have two different instruments available: Potentiostat/Galvanostat, single channel impedance instrument µStat-i 400s Bipotentiostat/Galvanostat, dual channel impedance instrument µStat-i 400 Key EIS features Portable & wireless system for in-situ EIS analysis Compact and robust ideal for field work AC perturbation superpose to a fixed DC Voltage [-3.5V Powerful software for getting the most from your laboratory experiments Frequency scan Key Software Features In addition to all powerful functions of DropView 8400: Data presentation: Nyquist, Bode, Lissajous, Time Domain, Frequency Domain (FFT) and more Fit and Simulation, semicircle fit Graphical Equivalent Circuit Export measured data to ZView, EIS Analyzer or NOVA with one click

Open the catalog to page 1
µStat-i 400 - 2

Available techniques POTENTIOSTAT Voltammetry LSV Linear Sweep Voltammetry CV Cyclic Voltammetry SWV Square Wave Voltammetry DPV Differential Pulse Voltammetry NPV Normal Pulse Voltammetry NDPV Differential Normal Pulse Voltammetry ACV AC Voltammetry LPR Linear Polarization Resistance Amperometry AD Amperometric Detection ZRA Zero Resistance Amperometry FA Fast Amperometry (tint < 0.1 s) PAD Pulsed Amperometric Detection MAD Multipulsed Amperometric Detection COUL Coulometric Detection MIXED TECHNIQUES * Linear Sweep Potentiometry Cyclic Potentiometry Potentiometric Detection...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Metrohm catalogs and technical brochures

1. 2029

1 Pages

2. OMNIS

16 Pages

3. Titrotherm

12 Pages

4. OMNIS

8 Pages

5. PSTAT mini

8 Pages