video corpo

New LX-300
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

New LX-300 - 1

LX-300 On-Demand Steam Boilers The New LX-300 Zero-Side-Clearance Steam Boiler Packs All the Horsepower You Need in 1/4 the Space (Model Shown: LX 300 SG*) Small footprint design offers high-efficiency, On-Demand Steam Saving money, space, and start-up time Modular design allows flexibility to customize your steam plant to meet any demand and load profile optimized for superior energy management Zero-side-clearance design reduces boiler room size and cuts construction costs Achieves 87% efficiency using Miura’s built-in energy recovery & water treatment systems Steam production from cold start in 5 minutes Saves up to 20% on fuel costs & CO2 emissions on average New design innovations optimize combustion for consistent low NOx emissions Ultra Low NOx Model Now Available (9 ppm) On-Demand Steam Solutions

Open the catalog to page 1
New LX-300 - 2

Boiler Base Corner Boiler Foundation 1. Dimensions, specifications, and some piping are subject to change without notice. 2. If the boilers are installed side-by-side, some space is required for replacing the pressure vessel and some parts. FRONT VIEW SIDE VIEW SCHEMATIC VIEW (Standard} STEAM OUTLET WATER INLET BOTTOM BLDW-OFF I. Unless otherwise specified, all items are standard. 2. This drawing is illustrated with an economizer. 3. Flanges used are ANSI BI6.5 class I50#. 4. Safety valve size will change for boiler set below I50psig. 5. Design, specifications and some pipings are subject...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Miura Boiler catalogs and technical brochures

1. Colormetry

4 Pages

2. BOILERMATE

2 Pages

3. Think Green

4 Pages

4. MMP+ MMP

4 Pages

5. MMC MMIP

4 Pages