SyncroPatch_384.
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SyncroPatch_384. - 1

For all your patch clamp needs

Open the catalog to page 1
SyncroPatch_384. - 2

Unprecedented flexibility for HTS APC Key features at a glance • 32-well mode for efficient assay development Giga-seal recordings Single- or multi-hole recording substrates Up to 100 % success rates (multi-hole chips) Advanced temperature control Voltage and current clamp as standard Fully HTS-compatible automated patch clamp The SyncroPatch 384 is a revolutionary automated patch clamp system consisting of a patch clamp module integrated into the state-of-the-art pipetting robot Biomek i5. With 384 amplifier channels and a 384-pipetting head, all 384 cells are recorded in parallel,...

Open the catalog to page 2
SyncroPatch_384. - 3

SYNCROPATCH 384 SOFTWARE SUITE Efficient data handling and export PatchControl 384 PatchControl 384 is a powerful graphical user i nterface for intuitive, quick and easy setup of voltage protocols and experimental parameters. As can be seen from the overview on the right, the recording wells are visualized and color-coded based on user-defined quality criteria, e.g. seal resistance, series resistance, and capacitance. With one mouse click, the view switches to online analysis results, for example I/V curves or concentration-response curves. Standard and Expert modes of operation further...

Open the catalog to page 3
SyncroPatch_384. - 4

Choose your throughput Using the 32-well mode you can literally turn the instrument into a lower throughput device and choose the throughput you require for each project: • hoose throughput in multiples of 32 C • Use remaining chip over multiple days with no reduction in success rate • Perfect for assay development and smaller screening projects Hardware and software work hand in hand A complete run on the SyncroPatch 384 takes 15 – 20 minutes for four additions, e.g. one control and three concentrations. Data is analyzed as the next experiment proceeds. This means, per hour you can collect...

Open the catalog to page 4
SyncroPatch_384. - 5

Technical Specifications average whole-cell stability >  30 minutes successful whole-cell recordings 85  % throughput per patch clamp module seal resistance series resistance chip resistance ~ 3 MΩ (different ranges available) perfusion time constant <  50  ms minimum exposure time <  1  s liquid handling robot Biomek i5 (Beckman Coulter) amplifier channels number of pipettes 384 temperature control current clamp integrated as standard Benefit from our experience 6 The SyncroPatch 384 includes • Biomek i5 with a 384-pipettor arm, gripper and temperature-controlled deck positions •...

Open the catalog to page 5
SyncroPatch_384. - 6

SMART TOOLS FOR ION CHANNEL RESEARCH “ We have listened to our customers and the latest demands from industry and implemented these in our newest instrument, the SyncroPatch 384. We are pleased to be able to offer our most versatile high throughput screening instrument yet for pharma, biotech, CRO and academic research. Today, the SyncroPatch is the most widespread 384-channel APC system globally.” Dr. Niels Fertig, CEO of Nanion Technologies “ The new SyncroPatch 384 takes the versatility and flexibility of automated patch clamp to new levels. All features of the previous models are...

Open the catalog to page 6

All Nanion Technologies catalogs and technical brochures

1. Orbit_16_TC

2 Pages

2. CE96

6 Pages

3. Port-a-Patch

4 Pages

4. SURFE²R N1

6 Pages

5. CoolingPlate

2 Pages