i Stir HP 550
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

i Stir HP 550 - 1

Powerful BLDC motor delivers constant speed under varying load conditions. Robust nano crystalline glass ceramic top for resistant to liquid splash&temperature shocks Programmable feature for vigorous mixing of liquids - User can set and save upto 99 user defined programs (protocols) Programmable Pulse where user can set time from 30 to 99 secs Constant speed even with change of load or viscosity Safe temperature setting for safety Optional remote control pendent Optional AccessariesPT10OOTemperature probe Support stand with boss head Remote pendant control

Open the catalog to page 1
i Stir HP 550 - 2

Auto Restart: Hot Plate Stirrer resumes operation after a power failure or error condition Lock Mode :This feature locks down the complete keypad functions after the user has set the parameters No toggle display: Critical parameters are displayed without any toggle to ease the monitoring of operation Unique design : Electronic circuit is uniquely position to ensure there is no damage to it even in the caseof liquid spillage Pulse Mode : Reverse the stirring motion at programmable time for thorough mixing 3 heating modes for rapid, gradual & accurate heating

Open the catalog to page 2

All Neuation Technologies catalogs and technical brochures

1. i Roll BR3

1 Pages

2. i Roll BR5

1 Pages

3. i Stir UNO

1 Pages

4. i Stir UNO+

1 Pages

5. i Stir 15 M

1 Pages