video corpo

Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018
37Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 1

Focus laminar air flow Focused laminar flow systems: the air is filtered through hepa filters free of microorganisms and then directed immediately onto the surgical instruments and surgical site. It is only then distributed throughout the operating theatre. This protects the critical area of the operating theatre, i.e. the instruments and the surgical site. With this system, the bacterial load on the instruments and surgical site is reduced by more than 95% compared with conventional ventilation systems.

Open the catalog to page 1
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 2

Conventional ventilation system Air filtered through conventional ventilation systems is first directed towards the floor and then distributed homogenously throughout the operating theatre. Despite all measure to maintain asepsis, the floor of the operating theatre is always contaminated. Thus bacteria can be transmitted to the patient through the instruments and surgical wound. Conventional ventilation systems cannot ensure a high degree of asepsis in the wound area as the sterile flow is always hindered by surgical lights and medical stuff thus favouring bacteria to wound area. In the...

Open the catalog to page 2
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 3

Focus laminar air flow

Open the catalog to page 3
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 4

Operating room with laminar air flow The traditional laminar air flow protect the instruments only inside the laminar air flow Most instruments are prepared outside the traditional laminar air flow and thus already being contaminated during the preparation.

Open the catalog to page 4
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 5

Mixed ventilation system ZONA PROTETTA The clean “sterile air” is first touching the unsterile floor and then distributed in the O.R. There isn’t any real protected sterile area in the operating room to keep instruments or operating field sterile!

Open the catalog to page 5
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 6

The clean “sterile air” is first touching the unsterile floor and then distributed in the O.R. There isn’t any real protected sterile area in the operating room to keep instruments or operating field steri

Open the catalog to page 6
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 7

Study: Possible instrument contamination in the operating room during implantation of Knee and Hip Arthroplasty Thieme Verlag 2016)

Open the catalog to page 7
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 8

Study: Possible instrument contamination in the operating room during implantation of Knee and Hip Arthroplasty Thieme Verlag 2016)

Open the catalog to page 8
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 9

Instrument contamination after 60 minutes (*1,2) Conclusion: Only the instruments prepared inside the laminar air flow or with the focussed laminar air flow shows good aseptic results 1) Possible instrument contamination in the operating room during implantation of knee and hip arthroplasty. Journal for orthopedic and trauma surgery. April 2016, Germany 2) Influence of different ventilations systems upon the contamination of medical devices; Hyg Med 2013; 38 – 4

Open the catalog to page 9
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 10

protected zone Enlarge your protected zone with focused laminar air flow

Open the catalog to page 10
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 11

protected zone protected zone protected zone protected zone

Open the catalog to page 11
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 16

Consumation of antibiotics in Europe consumo per 1000 abitanti e per giorno

Open the catalog to page 16
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 17

Klebsiella pneumoniae : percentuale di isolati invasivi resistenti ai carbapenemici wm i 50% No data reported or levs than 10 isolates i—i Notmduded * http://ecd-C.-eur,Qpa.eu/en/healthtopics/antimicrobial resistanc e/database/Pages/database.aspx

Open the catalog to page 17
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 18

Escherichia coli: percentuale di isolati invasivi resistenti alla terza generazione di cefalosporina 2010 2014

Open the catalog to page 18
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 19

Epidemiological stages of nationwide spread of CPE i i Countries not participating i i No case reported i i Sporadic occurrence l i Single hospital outbreak I I Sporadic hospital outbreaks i I Regional spread Inter-regional spread Endemic situation Non-visible countries Luxembourg Malta

Open the catalog to page 19
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 22

Orthopaedic surgery: The focussed oriented laminar air flow can be placed to protect the instruments and the operating field. info@normeditec.com

Open the catalog to page 22
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 23

Particle counting after 90 minutes with Toul focus laminar air flow without Toul laminar air flow

Open the catalog to page 23
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 24

The helmets protects the operating field but not necessarily the instruments as they are placed outside !

Open the catalog to page 24
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 25

Cardiac surgery Florence

Open the catalog to page 25
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 26

Transplantation surgery Torino

Open the catalog to page 26
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 27

Cardiac surgery San Michele Caserta

Open the catalog to page 27
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 28

Cardiac surgery Udine

Open the catalog to page 28
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 29

Cardiac surgery Rome Tor Vergate

Open the catalog to page 29
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 30

The instruments can be prepared in every place of the operating room under sterile conditions. Afterwards the unit is transported to the operating field protecting both the instruments and the operating field. info@normeditec.com

Open the catalog to page 30
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 31

Conventional Ophthalmology room Operio Ophthalmology room The focus laminar air flow keeps the instruments and the operating field extreme sterile as there are no obstacles like surgical lights or operating staff in between info@normeditec.com

Open the catalog to page 31
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 32

Intravitreal injections Intravitreal injections should be given in a clean room. Operio provides with very high aseptic conditions. The aseptic conditions achieved with Operio are superior to any operating room due to the fact that the sterile air is immediately directed to the instrument table and operating field in combination with the use of hepa h14 filters . info@normeditec.com

Open the catalog to page 32
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 34

Traceability with bar code system even after years!

Open the catalog to page 34
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 35

Universita Uppsala Without focussed laminar air flow with focussed Laminar air flow

Open the catalog to page 35
Product presentation Focus laminar air flow 2018 - 36

San Martino Genova instrument contamination Riduzione: 100 % Università degli studi di Genova Sossai –Dagnino 2007

Open the catalog to page 36

All Normeditec catalogs and technical brochures