Product Catalog 2018
88Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Product Catalog 2018 - 1

PALBAM CLASS CLEANROOM FURNITURE catalog*"• & EQUIPMENT

Open the catalog to page 1
Product Catalog 2018 - 2

PALBAM Class I INTRODUCTION RODUCTION Pharmaceutical & Semiconductor Biotech Customers Customers Pfizer Amgen Wyeth Merck Teva GSK Schering Plough Pluristem Protalix Bachem Allergan Roche Biovectra Boston Scientific Omrix Fresenius Kabi Biotechnology General Genzyme Johnson & Johnson Sanofi Abbott Bayer Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences Regeneron Genentech Texas Instruments Intel Applied Materials KLA-Tencor Nova Measuring Wafertech Western Digital Georgia Institute Orbotech Tower-Jazz Maxim Integrated Global Foundries Polar Semiconductor Samsung Qualcomm Hynix ST Microelectronics Micron Technology...

Open the catalog to page 2
Product Catalog 2018 - 3

• Listen to and understand our customers' needs • Be committed to excellence in the quality of our • Be committed to excellence in the quality of our PALBAM Class I INTRODUCTION Palbam Class quality stainless steel products for clean rooms, include • Work stations • Dispensers • Storage systems • Gowning furniture • Carts & Ladders • Custom designs • Desiccators • Wafer cassettes Palbam Class has developed a worldwide marketing, sales and support network, for the • Semiconductor • Pharmaceutical • Biotechnology • Related industries • Thereby offering a local and personal service wherever...

Open the catalog to page 3
Product Catalog 2018 - 4

PALBAM Class I CONTENTS WORK STATIONS STORAGE SYSTEMS CLEANROOM SEATING

Open the catalog to page 4
Product Catalog 2018 - 5

PALBAM Class I CONTENTS 70 74 76 82 CARTS & LADDERS WAFER CASSETTES DISTRIBUTORS TOOL CARTS & PRICING

Open the catalog to page 5
Product Catalog 2018 - 7

PALBAM Class I GOWNING • Modern, aesthetic, ergonomic design • Infinite layout options • Suitable for all clean industries • Fits all gown room sizes and procedures • Modular, easy to install Palbam Class is a world-renowned Cleanroom Gowning Design and Furniture supplier. The extensive range of gownroom products designed and manufactured by Palbam Class is second to none. Palbam Class has a solution to every gownroom requirement, adding a touch of beauty to your cleanroom. Palbam Class has fitted Gownrooms ranging from small interlocks up to high-density gownrooms serving 2000+ personnel....

Open the catalog to page 7
Product Catalog 2018 - 8

PALBAM Class I GOWNING GOWNRACKS FOR FULL LENGTH COVERALLS GOWNRACKS FOR FROCKS AND LAB COATS Ideal furniture, adding a touch of beauty to your gownroom. The modular design allows for various layout options. Advantages of Palbam Class Gown Rack Design: • Knock Down and completely modular - can be connected end to end or side to side or to walls. • Unique rack design holds each hanger at exactly the same angle and spacing ensuring a uniform appearance, creating an image of orderliness and allowing sufficient laminar flow. • Mirrors can be connected to side panels, enhancing both aesthetics...

Open the catalog to page 8
Product Catalog 2018 - 9

PALBAM Class I GOWNING CEILING MOUNT GOWNRACK Product LxWxH (mm) LxWxH ( " ) New ceiling mount gownracks. Each gownrack is sent with the hangers included. Fabrication materials: stainless steel 304 with electropolished finish. Customizable to your ceiling height Hangers - thickness of material ensures |product_LxWxH (mm) LxWxH ( ") Cat. No. non-deforming. Hanger 430x6x185 OHL-EP Fabrication material: 304 stainless steel, electropolished. All gownracks include the correct amount of hangers - so there is no need to purchase separately. However they can be purchased separately if required....

Open the catalog to page 9
Product Catalog 2018 - 10

PALBAM Class I GOWNING Product LxWxH (mm) LxWxH ( " ) Palbam Class now offers HEPA filtered Gown Cabinets. Gownrack with 22 hangers. HEPA filtration 99.995% @ 0.3 micron H14 Stainless steel 304L electro-polished construction. 0.45 m/s filter face airflow velocity. Variable Fan speed control. Electronic Touch Button Control Panel. Electronic Low Airflow Alarm with mute button. Service due and service overdue alarm. Power requirements can be supplied for both US & European markets. Power usage 60 Watt . Leveler feet with covers. HEPA cabinets can also be supplied with rod or perforated...

Open the catalog to page 10
Product Catalog 2018 - 11

PALBAM Class I GOWNING BOOTIE RACKS Modular bootie cabinet comes in a variety of shelf lengths. Conforms to Garment Rack Design thereby ensuring uniformity of appearance throughout the gownroom. The cabinet can be shipped knock-down and is easy to assemble. Standard features include leveler legs with integral covers. This product is symmetric so can be used from either side. Mirrors are optional. Fabrication material: 304 stainless steel, electropolished.

Open the catalog to page 11
Product Catalog 2018 - 12

PALBAM Class I GOWNING MODULAR BENCHES The Palbam Class™ Modular Bench for seating and “gowning up” in the gown Fabrication material: stainless steel 304 with electropolished finish Product LxWxH (mm) LxWxH ( " )

Open the catalog to page 12
Product Catalog 2018 - 13

PALBAM Class I GOWNING SWING OVER BENCH The Swing Over bench is designed to assist in the Gowning Process. The raised platform assists in putting on Booties/Shoe Covers. The bench can also be used as a separation barrier between pre gowning and gowning areas. The optional connection pieces allow the benches to be joined together. Immediate delivery - in stock Fabrication material: 304 stainless steel, electropolished. Corner connections can also be used with Basic Gown Benches Having difficulty putting on your shoe covers? The Swing Over Bench Eliminates back bending!

Open the catalog to page 13
Product Catalog 2018 - 14

PALBAM Class I GOWNING BOOTIE BENCHThe new Bootie Bench has 3 options Product LxWxH (mm) LxWxH ( " ) Product LxWxH (mm) LxWxH ( " ) 2 x Solid shelves with dividers spaced 100mm / 4” apart Product LxWxH (mm) LxWxH ( " ) 2 x Solid shelves with dividers spaced 100mm / 4” apart & screen at rear to ensure separation

Open the catalog to page 14
Product Catalog 2018 - 15

PALBAM Class I GOWNING Wall Mount Fold Down Gowning Bench The wall mount fold down gowning bench offers an ideal solution to cleanroom gown rooms where a regular bench would obstruct a passageway. ProductLxWxH (mm) LxWxH ( " ) Cat. No. Wall Mount Fold Down Gowning Bench 1200x353x457 48x14x18 GB1250 Fold Down Bench Leg Support 261x66x457 10.5x2.5x18 GB0001 Fabrication material: stainless steel 304L with electro-polished finish. (Custom dimensions and sst 316 also possible) .The bench can be connected directly to the wall. Custom dimensions are possible according to your layout. If the wall...

Open the catalog to page 15

All Palbam Class catalogs and technical brochures

1. Workstations

15 Pages

2. Tool Carts

1 Pages

3. Dispenser

1 Pages

4. Storage

1 Pages