CATALOGUE 2021
16Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CATALOGUE 2021 - 2

Simone Mora Born in 1994 University of Padua Biomedical engineering Francesco Vavassori Born in 1994 University of Brescia Architectural Engineering

Open the catalog to page 2
CATALOGUE 2021 - 3

HISTORY The story of Plus Biomedicals starts with a dream: Simone and Francesco, the co-founders, want to create products that are able to improve and make everyday life easier for disabled people, elderly and bedridden. In 2017 Simone and Francesco took their first steps in the biomedical sector and in 2018 they launched the first product: Avant, the portable sink for wheelchair users. In a very short time the company grew by expanding its range of portable sinks and launching new products, such as Cwash®, the first device in the world for automatic oral care. The pandemic period gave the...

Open the catalog to page 3
CATALOGUE 2021 - 4

SINK: BEYOND THE USEFULNESS The portable sinks were the first products that our Research and Development department created and they gave birth of the company and our pay off, Think Human, Think For Human. Born from the collaboration of Simone and Francesco, founders of Plus Biomedicals, with an association dedicated to the care of cancer patients, the three types of sink respond to the need to wash the hair of bedridden people, wheelchairs users or with reduced mobility. A natural and daily action, but in particular conditions it becomes difficult to carry out and it creates uncomfortable...

Open the catalog to page 4
CATALOGUE 2021 - 5

JOINTED SINK FOR WHEELCHAIRS I Product name: Sink AVANT Product description: AVANT is the most advanced portable sink for wheelchair users. Thanks to an articulated and ergonomic arm it can cover all positions taken by the user and it helps people with disabilities or mobility problems to have the best care of their hair. It is designed and produced in Italy by a team of biomedical engineers and it’s made with resistant and compatible materials. AVANT is comfortable for the user and easy to use for those who carry out the treatment, reducing the time and people to be employed. Size: 200 cm...

Open the catalog to page 5
CATALOGUE 2021 - 6

ADJUSTABLE SINK ATTACHED DIRECTLY TO THE WHEELCHAIR I Product name: sink ESPIN Product description: ESPIN is the only sink that attaches directly to the wheelchair. Thanks to its patented system with quick couplings and central joint it easily attaches to every wheelchair and covers all positions. It is comfortable for the patient and easy to use for those who carry out the treatment, reducing the time and people to be employed. I Size: 52 cm (maximum extension) 37 cm (maximum compression) 17 cm (extension articulated arm) 50x45x30 cm (overall dimensions) Technical Data: • Adjustable •...

Open the catalog to page 6
CATALOGUE 2021 - 7

SINK FOR BEDRIDDEN USERS I Product name: Sink ORIZON Product description: ORIZON is the most advanced portable sink for bedridden. It is designed by a team of biomedical engineers and produced in Italy with innovative and strong materials. ORIZON is comfortable for the end user and easy to use for those who carry out the treatment. The material is soft, ergonomic, water-repellent and easy to clean. Colors: Possibility of exclusive request RAL 9011 NCS 3560-Y90R NCS 3050-R80B NCS 2570-G30Y Technical Data: • Ergonomic • Ready to use • Resistant • Water-repellent - Soft and ergonomic sink in...

Open the catalog to page 7
CATALOGUE 2021 - 8

SURGICAL MASKS: THE HEALTH OF ITALY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING During the Covid-19 emergency we realized that we could not stay unresponsive and we wanted to help. For this reason, our R&D department has studied a surgical mask IIR Made in Italy with high filtering power, high quality and comfortable for those who wear it every day. In order to offer a product of the highest quality and that differs from those already on the market we have chosen to create a new factory that deals mainly the production of masks, adopting a grey room production system that ensures a controlled environment...

Open the catalog to page 8
CATALOGUE 2021 - 9

I Product name: Disposable mask type II 077 Registration number as a medical device: 2033618 (see more on the website of the Ministry of Health: www.salute.gov.it) the product is 100% Made in Italy and 8 052282 620089 follows all traceability regulations. I Dimensions: 100x180 mm available in packs of 50 pcs. Product description: Triple layer surgical mask with filtering capacity and characteristics in accordance with ISO 14683:2019. Internal layer and hypoallergenic filter made of Spun-bond 30 g/m2, world side layer made of TNT Spunbond 25gr/m2, intermediate layer in TNT meltblown 25g/m2.

Open the catalog to page 9
CATALOGUE 2021 - 10

I Dimensions: 100x180 mm available in packs of 50 pcs. I Product name: Disposable mask 007 type IIR (Registration number as a medical device: 1985370 (see more on the website of the Ministry of Health: www.salute.gov.it) I Origin: the product is 100% made in Italy and follows all traceability regulations I Product description: Triple layer surgical mask with filtering capacity and characteristics in accordance with ISO 14683:2019. Internal layer and hypoallergenic filter made of 35 g/m2 SMS, layer world side made of TNT Spun-bond 30g/m2 with water-repellent capacity and with successful...

Open the catalog to page 10
CATALOGUE 2021 - 11

Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) Splash resistance pressure (kPa)

Open the catalog to page 11
CATALOGUE 2021 - 12

CWASH®: A NEW ERA FOR DENTAL CARE The idea of Cwash® was born at the end of 2018 thanks to the collaboration between the co-founders of Plus Biomedicals and a team of dentistry experts. The aim was simple: to find a device to brush teeth several times a day to better preserve the health of the oral cavity. However, the chaotic life often goes to the detriment of this simple practice: it is difficult to find time to brush teeth when you are in the office, traveling or you do not have water, toothpaste and toothbrush available. The creation of Cwash® involved a R&D team composed of four...

Open the catalog to page 12
CATALOGUE 2021 - 13

V CWASH® I Product name: I Origins: Made in Italy Product description: Cwash® is an innovative device: it is the first gradual release device for dental care that does not require the use of water or toothpaste. It can be used anywhere and saves time: it is small, easy to carry thanks to the portable case and in just 30 seconds allows a complete cleaning. Moreover, by connecting in Bluetooth mode to your phone, it remembers when you need to brush your teeth and it records reports on how and for how long you take care of your teeth. Technical data: Eco-friendly: The bite is made with a...

Open the catalog to page 13

Archived catalogs

1. ESPIN

6 Pages

2. ORIZON

6 Pages

3. AVANT

6 Pages