video corpo

Flatwork Ironers I33-160
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Flatwork Ironers I33-160 - 1

Industrial Cylinder Heated Drying Ironers I 33 FEATURES • arge surface contact with linen over L an angle of 300° • ighly polished steel, thin cylinder H - Reasonable price - Rapid response to temperature - Excellent thermal conductivity • mergency button and Main switch in one E • Finger protection bar for even more safety • Durable Meta Aramid ironing belts • xtra heavy press roller for high-quality E ironing • atented direct drive P – maintenance-free – system • atented central suction system with P maintenance-free operation • Automatic cool down • Easy to operate microprocessor • Frequency controlled motor • Indication of ironing speed and temperature • pace-saving installation against the wall S is possible: front return • xhaust outlet at back of the machine E • Electric or gas heating • Metal fibre premix burner (for Gas only) • Ergonomic design • verheating check system (OCS) with 3 O temperature sensors • oin operated version C • entral payment system operated version C (CPS) • Chrome-plated cylinder for better thermal conduction and ironing quality • Pedal of insert table stop system • Exhaust output on the right • Fixation set for mounting to the floor • Adjustable exhaust flap • Sensospeed - au

Open the catalog to page 1
Flatwork Ironers I33-160 - 2

ROLLER DIAMETER USEFUL ROLLER LENGHT CAPACITY* SPEED HEATING Electric Gas** MOTOR Roller motor Fan motor Total installed power Max. temperature Consumption of electricity Consumption of gas Gas types Max. gas pressure Noise level Ingress protection ELECTRIC CONNECTION DIMENSIONS HxWxD mm 1110x2084x755 1110x2500x755 Netto weight kg 435 490 Carton packing HxWxD mm 1260x2190x800 1260x2610x800 Brutto weight kg 485 560 * According to ISO 9398-1, ** For the G20, 20 mbar, (1) max. 456 V The company Primus preserves the right to change the machines and the specification in this leaflet at any...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Primus catalogs and technical brochures

1. DAMS6

2 Pages

2. IR 50, IF 50

2 Pages

3. i25, i30

2 Pages

4. iff 50

2 Pages

5. Coin-op

12 Pages