video corpo

I 33
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

I 33 - 1

Industrial Cylinder Heated Drying Ironers I 33 FEATURES • Large surface contact with linen over an angle of 300° • Highly polished steel, thin cylinder - Reasonable price - Rapid response to temperature - Excellent thermal conductivity • Emergency button and Main switch in one • Finger protection bar for even more safety • Durable Nomex ironing belts • Extra heavy press roller for high-quality ironing • Patented direct drive – maintenance-free – system • Patented central suction system with maintenance-free operation • Automatic cool down • Easy to operate microprocessor • Frequency controlled motor • Preset temperature indicator • Space-saving installation against the wall is possible: front return • Exhaust outlet can be easily switched from back to right side of the machine • Electric or gas heating • Metal bre premix burner (for Gas only) • Ergonomic design HIGH OUTPUT COMPACT DESIGN • Coin operated version • Central payment system operated version (CPS) • Chrome-plated cylinder for better thermal conduction and ironing quality • Overheating check system (OCS) with 3 temperature sensors • Pedal of insert table stop system • Exhaust output on the right • Fixation set for mounting to the oor

Open the catalog to page 1
I 33 - 2

ROLLER DIAMETER USEFUL ROLLER LENGHT CAPACITY* SPEED HEATING Electric Gas** MOTOR Roller motor Fan motor Others Max. temperature Consumption of electricity Consumption of gas Gas types Max. gas pressure Noise level Ingress protection ELECTRIC CONNECTION DIMENSIONS mm 1110x2084x755 HxWxD Netto weight kg 435 mm 1260x2190x800 Carton packing HxWxD Brutto weight kg 485 * According to ISO 9398-1, ** For the G20, 20 mbar The company Primus preserves the right to change the machines and the specication in this leaet at any time, without prior notice. Details and photographs are only for information...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Primus catalogs and technical brochures

1. DAMS6

2 Pages

2. IR 50, IF 50

2 Pages

3. i25, i30

2 Pages

4. iff 50

2 Pages

5. Coin-op

12 Pages