Product Guide 2019 - 35 Pages

Add to MyMedicalExpo favorites
Product Guide 2019

Catalog excerpts

RODENSTOCK Instruments. PRODUCTGUIDE 2019

Open the catalog to page 1

For more than 100 years the name Rodenstock stands for highest quality and state-of-the-art optical products. An outstanding portfolio offering a balanced mix between tradition and latest technical developments. We at Rodenstock Instruments will fulfill these high standard tasks in all aspects. Rodenstock Instruments - your partner for optical and ophthalmic diagnostic equipment. Be inspired by highest quality, modern design and user friendliness!

Open the catalog to page 3

RODENSTOCK RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 4

High accuracy Colour touch screen Auto measurement Central K-values Pupil + cornea 0 measurement RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 6

Central + peripheral K-values Auto alignment + auto measurement ■ Pupil + cornea 0 measurement Electronically Colour touch controlled screen chin rest Power motion joystick Extremely fast operation

Open the catalog to page 7

Colour touch screen Auto alignment + I Different auto measurement topography maps Tear stability analysis I Pupil + cornea system (TSAS) 0 measurement RODENSTOCK RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 8

Cornea thickness related IOP correction Patient-friendly soft and silent air pulse Auto alignment + auto measurement

Open the catalog to page 9

■ Automatic eye tracking ■ Field of view 45° x 45° ■ Auto focus & auto measurement H 12M pixel sensor ■ Fundus image within ■ 9 fixation points 15 seconds ■ Anterior segment ■ Multi imaging display imaging RODENSTOCK RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 10

I Fully electronic device with 7" touch-pad control I Test for visual acuity for far and near vision Standardised driving and Ishihara tests I Test for mesopic vision with and without glare I Portable and easy to use Children test with single optotypes

Open the catalog to page 11

I Automated detection and measurement of progressive lenses ■ Prismatic lens measurement ■ Contact lens mode I More performance for less money Auto hold function RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 12

Wavefront technology with Hartmann sensor (117 points) Simultaneous measurement of UV/Blue light and power Lens mark recognition support PD-measurement and WIFI connection (AL 6600)

Open the catalog to page 13

Auto alignment + auto measurement Integrated non contact Pachymetry 13 measurement areas Integrated database and printer Automatic analysis, L-count, Core method. Dark area method Counts up to 300 cells Extremely fast RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 14

I Premium quality I Cross cylinder + rotary prism High grade coating on all lenses I Near vision + auxiliary lenses I Precise and easy motion I Convergence system

Open the catalog to page 15

Easy and fast operation via touch screen I Data display with high contrast LCD + integrated printer Different cross cylinder + accurate rotary prism Communication with all Rodenstock chart panels Equipped with all standard refraction tests RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 16

I 42 charts Brilliant chart display I Fast chart change Maintenance-free LED light I Connected to PHOROMAT 2000

Open the catalog to page 17

I Flat and compact H Multimedia tool design ■ Contrast I Red-green charts for sensitivity test binocular vision tests ■ LCD 22" / 55.88 cm Flexible working distance RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 18

■ Extensive polarised test chart selection ■ Programmable display sequences ■ Integrated computer ■ Heterophoria test (CV 1000P) ■ Driving licence test equipment (CV 700P, optional) ■ CV700P 23"/58.42 cm CV1000P 24"/60.96 cm

Open the catalog to page 19

Bluetooth connection to Phoromat 2000 ■ High quality LCD 23" ■ Polarisation tests incl. Heterophoria (CV 800P) ■ Colour vision tests Intuitive operating ■ Snellen, ETDRS, Crowding Bars ■ Red-Green and Stereo tests ■ Remote control for direct access ■ Accurate linear polarisation (CV 800P) RODENSTOCK RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 20

■ Screening and fast ■ 50 degrees horizontally, threshold strategies 30 degrees vertically for early Glaucoma detection ■ LED technology ■ Modern eye tracking ■ White on white stimulus

Open the catalog to page 21

■ Kinetic (Perimat) and ■ RGB bowl illumination static testing H Standardised ■ Embedded PC (Perimat) driving test ■ Digital eye-tracking ■ Goldmann size stimuli RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 22

■ Quality optics I Multi integrated filters ■ LED illumination I Ergonomic operation ■ Rotating drum with 5-step magnification

Open the catalog to page 23

■ Quality optics LED illumination ■ Rotating drum with 5-step magnification Multi integrated filters ■ Ergonomic operation High resolution digital imaging system with 5.0 M Pixel ■ Imaging system with direct HDMI output RODENSTOCK RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 24

Elegant Rodenstock design layout I 3-step / 5-step magnification changer I Exceptional optics Outstanding reliability Extensive filter and accessory set Integrated yellow filter LED illumination R-Type Tonometer available

Open the catalog to page 25

High-end digital imaging Extensive filter and system and background accessory set illumination ■ Integrated yellow Elegant design filter changer ■ R-Type Tonometer ■ Exceptional optics available Outstanding reliability RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 26

Elegant and classic design ■ Extensive filter and accessory set H Exceptional optics ■ Integrated yellow 5-step magnification filter changer I LED illumination Outstanding reliability ■ R-Type Tonometer available

Open the catalog to page 27

Extensive filter and accessory set Integrated yellow filter LED illumination R-Type Tonometer available High-end digital imaging system and background illumination Elegant and classic design Exceptional optics 5-step magnification changer Outstanding reliability RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 28

Mini + smart Electronically controlled patient chair Projector column with overhead light Accessory shelf

Open the catalog to page 29

Space-saving Easy to install ■ Preconfigured (right- or left- for Rodenstock handed operation) equipment elevated chair contemporary design RODENSTOCK Instruments. In touch with your needs.

Open the catalog to page 30

Space-saving with integrated accessories drawer Easy to install (right- or left-handed operation) Comfortable motorised chair with tilting action Motorised height adjustable table (EVO) Preconfigured for Rodenstock equipment Timeless but remarkable Personal touch with individual internal LED light Magnetic table locking

Open the catalog to page 31

All Rodenstock Instruments catalogs and technical brochures

1. CV600_CV800P

2 Pages

2. RSL_2000_2500

2 Pages

3. Rodachart_420

2 Pages

4. REM_4000

2 Pages

5. R30nykto

2 Pages