BSM Catalogue 2021
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

BSM Catalogue 2021 - 1

SHENZHEN BESTMAN INSTRUMENT CO,LTD Focus on the healthy and win-win future Shenzhen Bestman Instrument Co.,Ltd TEL: 0755-26416066/26416184 FAX: 0755-26416184/26415407 WEBSITE: www.szbestman.com E- MAIL: bestman@szbestman.com bestman@163. com ADRESS: 4/F, Block 210,2nd Industrial Area of Nanyou, Xiangnan Road, Nanshan Disc., Shenzhen, P.R. www.szbestman.com Website WeChat

Open the catalog to page 1
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 2

BV- Ultrasonic Vascular Doppler Detector BV- Peripheral Vascular Disease Detector The diabetes foot eximination BF- Ultrasonic Fetal Doppler BFM- Fetal Maternal Monitor BFM- Obstetric Central Monitoring System BSNF- Obstetric Detector BSNT- Vital Signs Detector Breast Self Check Mammography Apparatus Ultrasonic Cosmetic Instrument BESTMAN , founded in 2001, famous brand of fetal monitor in China, global leadership brand of Vascular doppler, is an high-tech medical equipment company in research, production and sales.With strong scientific reaserch strength, Bestman holds an R&D team mainly...

Open the catalog to page 2
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 3

fe*i §»Ha SSbii ^ns uiri- %% Hfrjj, %Tk ikri %,^ r^©.. §£& ibis [W qfiF r^is* ffiF Sapra f^sX rpj |fcF £>U' ^y. -tpy f^iX* «j> (0)1998-2003 Established Beiciman : Renaming Bestman : Passing the IS09001 quality system certification | Acquiring qualification certificate for import and export : Awarded the title of "excellent private enterprise for reemployment in Shenzhen" : Won the "Besserman assured brand" issued by the people's daily market information center : Won the title of "Besserman assured brand" Awarded the honor certificate of "honesty, quality" ; Passing IS013485 international...

Open the catalog to page 3
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 4

AppIication Ultrasonic Vascular Doppler Detector is mainly used to detect the blood flow status of human or animal artery. It is suitable for Urology, male, hand surgery, Department of orthopedics, trauma surgery, vascular surgery, burns, plastic surgery, cardiothoracic surgery and so on with ultra high sensitivity, small size and easy-to-use characteristics. AppIication Ultrasonic vascular doppler is mainly used to detect the human and animal blood flow. i«n| Bidirectional blood flow display page Unidirectional blood flow display page • 10.0MHz±20% blood flow probe was used to detect the...

Open the catalog to page 4
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 5

AppIication Ultrasonic Vascular Doppler Detector is mainly used to detect the blood flow status of human or animal artery. It is suitable for Urology, male, hand surgery, Department of orthopedics, trauma surgery, vascular surgery, burns, plastic surgery, cardiothoracic surgery and so on with ultra high sensitivity, small size and easy-to-use characteristics. AppIication The ultrasonic Doppler blood flow detector is mainly used to detect the blood flow status of human or animal artery.lt is suitable for Urology, male, hand surgery, Department of orthopedics, trauma surgery, vascular...

Open the catalog to page 5
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 6

Vascular Doppler System AppIication It is mainly used for rapid and accurate diagnosis and diagnosis of non interventional peripheral vascular disease (PAD) in human body. By measuring the doppler ultrasound technique for ABI and TBI parameters to improve the doctor's detection rate of the diagnosis of peripheral vascular disease, it can quantitatively determine the detection rate of the diagnosis of peripheral vascular disease, and can quantitatively determine the severe degree of patients' peripheral vascular disease^ is suitable for geriatric department, cardiovascular department,...

Open the catalog to page 6
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 7

BFW-IOOO Bestman Screening and diagnosis box for diabetic foot is a fast and non-invasive screening plan for diabetic peripheral vascular lesions Which could check Check the physiological status of peripheral blood vessels with 8MHz bidirectional probe examination and ankle/ brachial and toe Brachial sphygmomanometer components (measurement ankle /brachial index ABI toe /Brachial index TBIl.We can effectively prevent diabetic foot caused by diabetic complications, and further develop into gangrene and reduce the risk of amputation greatly through early screening. App I i cat i on The...

Open the catalog to page 7
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 8

Blood and Infusion Warme App I i cat i on Infusion & Blood Warmer is suitable for operation room, ICU, emergency room, ward or other places;When the instrument works, the heat passes through the heat exchanger to the flowing liquid in the groove, and the blood, blood products, liquid medicine, nutrient solution or flushing liquid are heated to ideal temperature under the condition of cold storage or room temperature, which can prevent the low temperature syndrome and the related complications App I i cat i on Products applicable to the industry:The health care industry, drug control,...

Open the catalog to page 8
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 9

Automatic Fluid Warming Cabinet AppIication Products used in operating room, ICU ward, CT catheter room, Radiology, interventional room, emergency department and other hospital departments; Used for heating liquid pharmaceuticals,physiological brine, contrast agents, rinses,iodine, dialysate, patient warming cabinet, etc which needs thermostatic heating. AppIication BF series ultrasound fetal doppler mainly applies to detect fetal heart rate in hospital, clinic and at home etc. • Microcomputer control, accurate and reliable, friendly interface; • Automatic alarm device, safe and reliable; •...

Open the catalog to page 9
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 10

r_ AppIication BF series ultrasound fetal doppler mainly applies to detect fetal heart rate in hospital, clinic and at home etc. Can also be used for detector arterial blood flow. AppIication BF series ultrasound fetal doppler mainly applies to detect fetal heart rate in hospital, clinic and at home etc. • White backlight LCD show the probe working frequency, battery capacity, Doppler signal and alarm indicator; user friendly interface makes easy operation; • White backlight LCD can display FHR for darkness use, user can set the white backlight to to save energy, extend battery life, with...

Open the catalog to page 10
BSM Catalogue 2021 - 11

AppIication BF series ultrasound fetal doppler mainly applies to detect fetal heart rate in hospital, clinic and at home etc. AppIication BF series ultrasound fetal doppler mainly applies to detect fetal heart rate in hospital, clinic and at home etc. • LCD can display FHR accurately; 9High quality loudspeaker with clear sound and the audio outputinterface; 9Ni-MH rechargeable battery, collocated with gallus and portable bag, easy to carry; 9Automatic power off (one minute) and alarm function for abnormal heart rate; 9Pocket BF-500++:Blue backlight LCD displays FHR accurately convenient to...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Shenzhen Bestman Instrument catalogs and technical brochures

1. New items

8 Pages