iPad sEMG Biofeedback FES I XFT-2003 |
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

iPad sEMG Biofeedback FES I XFT-2003 | - 1

Clinical Application It is mainly used for the patient who is during flaccid paralysis period. These patients don't have the active movement ability, so they mainly receive passive treatment. It is mainly for the patient whose muscle strength Is above level 2-3. They can do the active rehab training like grip and place the cups as per the ADL requirement under the assistant of electrical stimulation. It is mainly for the patient who is during the convalescence period. They can do more active rehab training like muscular endurance training and muscle relaxation training by playing the games under the multimedia biofeedback system. It can help the patient increase the muscle strength and Improve the muscle coordination. Add: No. 130, Huangpu Road, Shajlng Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. Http: www.xft-chlna.com E-mail: xft@xft.cn Innovative Technology — Make the rehabilitation full of fun!

Open the catalog to page 1
iPad sEMG Biofeedback FES I XFT-2003 | - 2

sEMG Biofeedback FES XFT-2003 s an EMG triggered Functional Electrical Stimulator. It is the combination of passive EMS, real-time EMG, FES and multimedia interactive biofeedback rehab training system. The most important innovation Is that XFT developed the rehab training system base on iOS, so patients can do the boring rehabilitation exercise by playing games with IPad, which makes the rehab training full of fun! V Electrical Muscle Stimulation(EMS) ^ Functional Electrical Stimulator (FES) V Real-time sEMG signals assessment ^ Real-time EMG Triggered Stimulation 3* Rehab Training System...

Open the catalog to page 2
iPad sEMG Biofeedback FES I XFT-2003 | - 3

sEMG Assessment, make the rehab progress visible! • Activate the function motion of the brain cell, improve the cognitive ability, increase the muscle strength level, and do the endurance training, coordination training and balance training for the muscles. The development of the Electrical Stimulation » The first generation: EMS (passive rehab training) Passive rehab training, the muscles can contract passively when there is electrical stimulation. The strength and the pulse width of the electrical stimulation is preset (fixed), it won't change during the treatment. Disadvantage: no...

Open the catalog to page 3
iPad sEMG Biofeedback FES I XFT-2003 | - 4

Comparison of the Electrical Stimulation ,- Generation I Generation 2 Generation 3 Stlm Rsst Stlm Rant SUm Threshold--------I------■------ x Muscle strength level requirement Active muscle N() nee(J Necessary Necessary Electrical stimulation strength Preset Preset Up to the patient s willingness Stimulation time NO need No need No need Innovative Technology - EMG Triggered FES * Real-time control the strength and the duration of the electrical stimulation base on the strength and the duration of the detected EMG signals. • It can completely reflect the patient's willingness and requirement...

Open the catalog to page 4

All Shenzhen XFT Medical catalogs and technical brochures

1. XFT-0011

2 Pages

2. XFT-20001D

2 Pages

3. XFT 2002

2 Pages

4. XFT 0010

2 Pages

Archived catalogs