PRODUCT CATALOG 2024
144Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 3

We are commited to teamwork and support; we give our best to provide both to our clients day by day!” Stefan Schock • CEO Slee – Solutions for pathology Providing the best histopathology solutions is our passion, our know-how and our craft. We stand for top technology, high quality standards and consistent customer support. From the invention of the world´s first cryostat back in the year 1954 by our company founder Kenneth Slee until today, we focus on improving the microscopic sample preparation process. The everyday needs of our global users are top priority to us. Our company culture...

Open the catalog to page 3
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 5

Slee Product Catalog Content Tissue processors MTP · Carousel tissue processor MTM I / II · Vacuum tissue processor Embedding centers MPS P I · Compact paraffin embedding center MPS P II · Modular paraffin embedding center MPS P · Dispensing module MPS W · Pre-warming module MPS C / CX · Cooling module CUT 4062 · Manual precision microtome CUT 5062 · Semi-automatic precision microtome CUT 6062 · Fully-automatic precision microtome Aquatec · Transfer system for microtomes of CUT series Accessories Cuttec S · Manual sliding microtome Polycut Legacy · Heavy duty microtome Accessories Control...

Open the catalog to page 5
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 6

Tissue processors Slee tissue processors stand for gentle and safe specimen processing. The tissue processors from Slee are optimally adapted to the needs of a wide variety of laboratories. Tissue processors

Open the catalog to page 6
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 7

Carousel tissue processor Vacuum tissue processor Slee Product Catalog

Open the catalog to page 7
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 8

MTP Carousel tissue processor The MTP carousel tissue processor guarantees gentle and highly reliable specimen processing in connection with state of the art control features. The specimen throughput can be doubled to 240 cassettes per run with a second transport basket. To improve the processing of tissues, the device can optionally be equipped with vacuum units for all paraffin beakers. An integrated battery ensures highest process safety even in environments with frequent power failures. Highlights • Unique rotating reagent beaker table principle allows access to cassette basket(s) and...

Open the catalog to page 8
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 9

Standard components Reagent beakers (plastic [POM], white, 10 pcs.) Reagent beakers capacity Heated paraffin beakers capacity aluminum, anodized, double walled 2,000 ml Transport basket capacity stainless steel up to 120 standard cassettes 20 programs, freely programmable Electrical parameters Heated paraffin beakers (aluminum, 2 pcs.) Transport basket (stainless steel, 1 pcs.) Labelling set for reagent beakers (1 pcs.) Transport basket lid (1 pcs.) Mains cable Manual Fume hood for MTP / MSM (Perspex) Vacuum unit (paraffin) 1 process basket and 2 paraffin beakers Vacuum unit (paraffin) 2...

Open the catalog to page 9
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 10

MTM I / II Vacuum tissue processor The Slee vacuum tissue processors MTM I and MTM II combine state of the art technology with comfortable handling and design. The tissue processor MTM II also offers a cost-efficient and user-friendly alternative for the fast specimen processing. With the innovative EHE element (enhanced heat exchanger), the MTM II is the fastest and gentlest tissue processor without using microwaves with potential negative effects. The system can be operated with traditional reagents or with most of the xylene and ethyl alcohol substitutes available on the market. A...

Open the catalog to page 10
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 11

MTM I 230 V, 50/60 Hz Vacuum tissue processor MTM II 230 V, 50/60 Hz Fast vacuum tissue processor MTM I 115 V, 60 Hz Vacuum tissue processor MTM II 115 V, 60 Hz Fast vacuum tissue processor Slee Product Catalog

Open the catalog to page 11
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 13

Standard components EHE element for preheated reagents Sample processing chamber capacity Sample processing chamber temperature Reagent bottles 2 cassette baskets (stainless steel, 150 cassettes each) Paraffin bottles (quantity and capacity) Electrical parameters Cleaning reagent bottles (2 pcs.) Remote fill / drain tubings Charcoal filter bottle Condensate bottle Dimensions (w x d x h) w/o monitor with monitor Mains cable Cassette basket Holder for cassette basket Reagent bottle (2 necks) Refill pack active carbon Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) 230 V · 1,500 VA · 1,200 W (MTM I)...

Open the catalog to page 13
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 14

Embedding centers Slee offers two ergonomic embedding centers for an optimized workflow for any lab size. MPS P I is a compact paraffin embedding center for space-saving setup, MPS P II is a modular system with maximum capacity and flexibility. Embedding centers

Open the catalog to page 14
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 15

Compact paraffin embedding center Modular paraffin embedding center with maximum capacity Slee Product Catalog

Open the catalog to page 15
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 16

MPS P I Compact paraffin embedding center The space saving MPS P I is a complete paraffin dispensing unit including a 3.8 l paraffin container, two pre-warming areas for cassettes and molds, a heated working area and a cooling spot. The ergonomically elevated heated working area is illuminated by an adjustable LED light and allows comfortable embedding of specimens. The device comes with well-insulated, spacious hand rests. All functions of the device are controlled by an intuitive control panel including programmable working hours. Two heated trays provide a pre-warming capacity of 120...

Open the catalog to page 16
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 17

Standard components Pre-warming and dispensing module Temperature range Foot switch for paraffin dispenser Cooling spot Magnifier, adjustable Paraffin container (capacity) Pre-warming area I (w x d x h) removable tray Pre-warming area II (w x d x h) removable tray Base molds 24 x 24 x 7 mm (stainless steel, 12 pcs.) Capacity pre-warming areas in total Mains cable Electrical parameters Paraffin collection tray Forceps holders, 2 pcs. for 3 forceps each, magnetic Forceps (1 x blunt, 1 x pointed) Cleaning spatula, black Base molds 7 x 7 x 7 mm (stainless steel, 12 pcs.) Optional accessories...

Open the catalog to page 17
PRODUCT CATALOG 2024 - 18

MPS P II Modular paraffin embedding center The modular paraffin embedding center MPS P II features ease of operation, spacious working area, large paraffin container capacity. All modules operate at the same working height and can be arranged accordingly to workflow requirements. The flexible 3-module system consists of a dispensing element MPS P, a pre-warming module MPS W and a cooling plate MPS C or MPS CX. Highlights • Manual lever and foot switch for paraffin dispensing • Spacious cooling spot • Magnifier, adjustable • Insulated hand rest for optimized work ergonomics • Spacious and...

Open the catalog to page 18

All SLEE medical GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. PRODUCT CATALOG

128 Pages

2. CONSUMABLES

8 Pages

3. MTR

4 Pages

4. Aquatec

4 Pages

5. MTM II

3 Pages