Multigas Module 92518
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Multigas Module 92518 - 1

Summary The 92518 Multigas Module monitors gas concentrations and alerts clinical personnel when the concentration of anesthetic agents, oxygen, carbon dioxide, or nitrous oxide falls outside of defined limits. The anesthetic agent being administered is automatically identified. Features Measurement of Respiration Rate, Carbon Dioxide,Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, and Anesthetic Agents Up to two agents may be simultaneously detected; inspired and expired values for halothane (HAL), isoflurane (ISO), enflurane (ENF), sevoflurane (SEV), desflurane (DES); inspired and expired values for N2O and O2; inspired CO2 (I CO2) and end tidal CO2 (EtCO2) Automatic Features Identification of agents; pressure and temperature compensation Suspend Mode Allows module to remain warmed up between cases while sampling is turned OFF MAC/AGEMAC Values Automatic MAC value calculation and AGEMAC adjustment based on patient age and body temperature Paramagnetic Oxygen Sensor Oxygen concentration is measured using a paramagnetic oxygen sensor Note: Module use is restricted to one patient at a time. Product Specifications Physical Dimensions Height Carbon Dioxide Range

Open the catalog to page 1
Multigas Module 92518 - 2

Measurement Rise Time <0.2% (O2, N2O, anesthetic agents) Notes: • mmHg values for CO2 are based on an ambient barometric pressure of 760 mmHg • Helium typically decreases CO2 readings by <0.6 vol% FiO2 and ETCO2 are displayed after one breath and have a continuously updated breath average. ET will typically decrease below nominal value (ETnom) when respiration rate (RR) exceeds the RR threshold (RRth) according to the following formulas: • Measured at I/E ratio 1:1 using breath simulator according to EN ISO 80601-2-55 fig. 201.101. Measurement Rise Time Inspired oxygen (FiO2), expired...

Open the catalog to page 2
Multigas Module 92518 - 3

Inspired agents (I HAL, I ENF, I ISO, I SEV, I DES) and expired agents (E HAL, E ENF, E ISO, E SEV, E DES), and instantaneous agents Agent Identification Identification Threshold Identification Time <20 seconds (for pure agents) Identification Threshold for Two Agents Depends on accuracy of expired N2O and expired anesthetic agent readings Determined by the age and body temperature of the patient; if more than one temperature value is available, the higher value is used Depends on accuracy of expired N2O and expired anesthetic agent readings Note: Measured values are shown as ATPD (ambient...

Open the catalog to page 3
Multigas Module 92518 - 4

Anesthetic Agent Waveform Scales HAL, ISO, ENF Waveform Speed Parameter Units %, mmHg (kPa) for CO2; % for O2, N2O, and agents; BPM for respiration rate User-selectable; respiration rate, inspired and expired N2O, inspired and expired agents, EtCO2, FiO2, and FeO2 (high and low values monitored), I CO2 (high values monitored), and apnea time out; all alarms default to OFF Calibration from external gas mixture Automatically detects and attempts to clear sample line occlusions Status message shows when a mixture of more than two agents is detected. Suspend Sampling In Suspend mode, sensors...

Open the catalog to page 4
Multigas Module 92518 - 5

Type CF defibrillator proof; device is not affected by patient defibrillation. Rated for continuous operation Suitable for use in establishments connected to a low-voltage supply network, which supplies building used for domestic purposes. Electrical Specifications N/A (Module using host power only) Certifications ASTM 1456, 1462, 1463; ISO 11196 (in lieu of ASTM 1452); CSA Z168-6, Z9918. Environmental Requirements Storage Temperature 95% (non-condensing) relative humidity (RH) Operating Temperature 95% (non-condensing) relative humidity (RH) Documentation Bedside, Central, and Telemetry...

Open the catalog to page 5
Multigas Module 92518 - 6

Regulatory Approvals CSA certified. Meets IEC 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1, and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 for electrical safety, and ISO 80601-2-55 for respiratory gas monitors. CE marked in accordance with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC. Does not contain hazardous substances — Europe Does not contain hazardous substances — China Please refer to http://www.spacelabshealthcare.com/en/company/trademarks for a full listing of Spacelabs Healthcare trademarks. Other brands and product names used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. 35301 SE Center Street, Snoqualmie, WA...

Open the catalog to page 6

All Spacelabs Healthcare catalogs and technical brochures

1. Qube Mini

4 Pages

2. DM4

4 Pages

3. Eclipse Pro

8 Pages

4. 91331 DM4

5 Pages

5. SL BISx

4 Pages