Tek-bal 2023
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Tek-bal 2023 - 1

Discover the potential Leader in Sterilization Autoclave I Steam Sterilizer...

Open the catalog to page 1
Tek-bal 2023 - 2

(") They brtxyui' of SitriLLzaJiot^y SisuXs X9SO Index About Us Quality Certificates Central Sterilization Unit (CSSD) Horizontal Steam Sterilizer | Autoclave Desktop Steam Sterilizer | Autoclave Ultrasonic Cleaner Air-Water Gun Rinser Distilled Water Device Reverse - Osmosis Water Treatment System Sealing Device Automatic Sealing Device Automatic Sealing Device With Printer Automatic Sealing Device With Printer and Barcode Read System References

Open the catalog to page 2
Tek-bal 2023 - 3

HISTORY Our founder and honorary president Abdul Vahap BAL, starting his career in medical sector as a technician in the 1960s, was known reparing autoclaves using in the state hospitals and had been sought out technican with his honesty and kindness. He founded TEK-BAL Medical Devices Limited in order to produce autoclaves for local market. We owe our thanks to Mr. Abdul Vahap, obtaining his trademark registration and producing the first autoclave device in Turkey, for his 50 years service at medical sector between years 1960 and 2010 and his basic techincal heritage that he left behind....

Open the catalog to page 3
Tek-bal 2023 - 4

^T) Tht' bra+ui' o-f- SitriLLz#4icn^ Si^t& X9SO www.Iek-bal.com- Ofiertifika SERVICE QUALIFICATION

Open the catalog to page 4
Tek-bal 2023 - 5

They of- SitriJLiz&Jwny S'u^cey T^SO Central Sterilization Unit (CSSD) DIRTY AREA Central sterilization unit is the establishment of hospital infrastructure. The materials exiting from this unit is used by all hospital sections. Ideally done at a single center of sterilization, it is important to regularly follow up and work safety. Organisational problems occur frequently in good unplanned sterilization units. Sterilization unit should be planned considering the areas to be within easy reach of all the departments and particularly a transfer to the operating room should be made smoothly....

Open the catalog to page 5
Tek-bal 2023 - 6

Horizontal Steam Sterilizer " Steam Sterilizers" commonly known as" Autoclaves", are designed to sterilize using saturated steam at minimum 1 bar steam pressure with a holding time of at least 15 minutes at 121 °C or 3 minutes at 134 °C. Tek-bal Horizontal Steam Sterilizers are designed to sterilize autoclavable materials like metal instruments, textiles, plastics, liquids, glassware, media prepation and medical waste used in hospitals, healthcare clinics, dental clinics and surgery centers where you need sterilization. We provide combination of B Class, N Class and S Class" Steam...

Open the catalog to page 6
Tek-bal 2023 - 7

They of- SitriJLiz&Jwny S'u^cey T^SO Using an autoclave has never been easier High resolution touch screen and user-friendly software allows operate the sterilizer easyly without needing previous technical qualifications. Wide capacity options Wide chamber capacities from 100 liter up to 1200 liters. We are at your service with a model range that can meet the demands from a small clinic to a large hospital. Fast cycle times Increase your efficiency with fast cycle times. TEK-BAL steam sterilizers promises faster cycle times thanks to its powerful vacuum system, intuitive software, powerful...

Open the catalog to page 7
Tek-bal 2023 - 8

Advanced Control System • User-friendly control system, if the indicators are green, you are ready for sterilization • Ability to display the whole system on the screen • Digital monitoring of all pressures • Movement and position monitoring of doors • 7" high resolution touch screen as 10" optionally • Sterilization temperatures at 121°C and 134°C • Validated sterilization cycles • 2 Test Cycles, 6 Sterilization Cycles • One-touch cycle start and fully automated process • Parameters adjustment for each program with password • Ability to save the user name and print in reports • Ability to...

Open the catalog to page 8
Tek-bal 2023 - 9

• Tracking page function allows to monitor the all system for easy diagnose. • Active components are symbolized in green and inactive ones in red to see the working components in the device, temperature and pressure values are displayed on a single screen. • Off-site remote service access (only with network access or VPN Module) • Remote parameters adjustment for each program (only with network access) ALARM HISTORY • Advanced alarm history function. • Device records all alarms with time and date. • Can disable or enable alarms. • You can keep track of the last 500 alarm records. • Inputs...

Open the catalog to page 9
Tek-bal 2023 - 10

ntcocoi rot t» m m sia c w hi fcl i» hri «*UI/ *AI i* v.u* n»^«u* i an 1* KK» ntauuu am -i* v.m "H*» > ura im via* IV 5«M uu to v-*w IMiailttl /.» BttK SHkWUUM tn >* T'.BV JV in. 1*1 Ui v.b% ■roswi r&i m vtji:£ anwi>NMii(.i -a* •g-.M.a toi (W»i nu 90 0:S:« *s smmjn iik n» Advanced Cycle Report (Standard) Documentation has never been easier. Can collect the printout or keep digital files on USB, it’s your choice. • Cycle report as digital with graphic on USB Memory • Cycle report as printout on the built-in printer • Automatic recording and printout of cycle • Convenient access to graphs and...

Open the catalog to page 10
Tek-bal 2023 - 11

Tht/ bra+ub of SitritizjaJioKs SU^ces mSO ^ - www.tek-bal.com Chamber Volume Generator Total Overall External Dimensions Model (Liter) Power Power Weight (W x H x D) Chamber Dimensions and Capacities ' STU: Standard Sterilization Unit: 600 x 300 x 300 mm (L x W x H) ! DIN: Deutsche Industri Norm: (1 /I) 575 x 280 x 265 mm (L x W x H) / (1 /2) 75 x 280 x 135 mm (L x W x H) 3ISO : International Standardization Organization: 600 x 400 x 200 mm (L x W x H) Door Features "SPRI:The Swedish Healthcare Planning and Efficiency Institute: 585 x 395 x 195 mm (L x W x H) Door Type* Double Powered Door...

Open the catalog to page 11
Tek-bal 2023 - 12

Valves and Connections Valve Type Pneumatic Valves for Steam Material AISI 316L Stainless Steel Connections PTFETube and Stainles Steel Pipe Vacuum Features Pump Type Capacity Thermal Protection Safety & Measurement Features Steam Generator 1 x Digital Pressure Transducer 1 x Analog Pressure Gauges 1 x Mechanical Pressure Presostat 2 x Mechanical Safety Valve Jacket 1 x Digital Pressure Transducer 1 x Analog Pressure Gauges 1 x Mechanical Pressure Presostat 1 x Mechanical Safety Valve Chamber 1 x Digital Pressure Transducer 1 x Analog Pressure Gauges 1 x Mechanical Safety Valve 1 x A Class...

Open the catalog to page 12