TQS-88
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

TQS-88 - 1

Supported by the advanced technologies of Toray,Type:TQS-88 offers comfortable dialysis treatment to patients and easy operation to medical staff. Humanized design &Convenient operation Toray's Reliable Volumetric UF Control (Closed circuit system) & Improvement of maintenance mode 1. Large vertical display: Easy viewable 10.4 inch LCD touch panel offers reliable and friendly operation for treatments. Background color of display changes at each dialysis step. At a glance operator can see what dialysis step is going on. Icons on the operation screen can be designed according to operators'necessity. Optional functions for comfortble dialysis treatment JD . ■ .1 1.Bicarbonate Cartridge Holder: Bicarbonate concentrated solution is supplied by using NaHCOa powder in a cartridge type container. 2.On-line HDF: On-line HDF treatment is performed by putting an additional substitution pump, and making the purifier dialysate through 2pcs of ETRF (Endotoxin retentive filterjconnected in series. 3.Kt/V Indication: Kt/V is indicated on the display. The primary characteristic of each chamber is having a silicone membrane to separate fresh and used dialysate.These two chambers alternately prepare fresh dialysate and discharge the used one, continuously keeping the dialysate circuit closed. Thanks to pre-determined quantity of UF which is drawn from such closed circuit, the targeted removal of excessive fluid is accomplished. Effective maintenance assistant Type:TQS-88 standard Type:TQS-88 with On-line HDF and Bicarbonate Cartridge Holder Options 4.BVM(Blood Volume Monitor): During hemodialysis, blood volume(ABV) is monitored by measuring the hematocrit sensor in order to monitor patient body fluid effectiveness, BVM shows the trend of cardiovascular abnormality such as hypotension. -1. Hydraulic flow chart Hydraulic flow status displays in real time. |2J)Parts operation test Each part can be tested during stop mode, and the working status can be monitored. VALVE | "r'ri'i i»' *’1 ’j I'^T.i-Vi i-,":'."i i-Tn'i'j i~r*T i -! . el mr* » ■ »% g) < •iJ ti_; _ 3. Open structure The cover around the machine can be easily opened for maintenance. 4.Separation of hydraulic part and electrical part Advanced layout design: Hydraulic part is located downside,separated from electrical part.

Open the catalog to page 1
TQS-88 - 2

1. The UF control of the TQS-88 is supported by a "closed circuit system" to ensure the accurate removal of excessive fluid. Originally invented and developed by Toray, this system has been accepted worldwide as the most reliable technology for UF control. FunctionHRF wannum asi rurtfll 2. Multi disinfection mode is available,one-way auto disinfection,disinfectant shortage and conductivity are monitored during disinfecting,disinfectant automatic drain after disinfection and hot water disinfection can be selected. 3.UPS(uninterruptible power system),the backup Power supply allows...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Toray catalogs and technical brochures

1. NF-U series

3 Pages

2. TR-FX

2 Pages