Cathy No. 4
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Cathy No. 4 - 1

PTCA Dilatation Catheter Cathy n 4 Translumina Balance is the key

Open the catalog to page 1
Cathy No. 4 - 2

The Translumina Cathy n°4 represents the next generation catheter technology with an optimum in pushability and trackability. This Balloon Catheter has been developed in order to increase the success rate when crossing the lesions. Technical Data Shaft material proximal PTFE coated Hypo Shaft material distal Polyamide Balloon material Modified Polyamid Balloon marker material Platinum / Iridium Proximal shaft diameter 1,9 F Distal shaft diameter 2,7 F Balloon crossing profile 0,64 mm Recommended guide wire 0,014"

Open the catalog to page 2
Cathy No. 4 - 3

The next generation in balance Translumina makes great demand on its product development. The new Cathy n°4 stands for a well balanced concept. It combines outstanding design features to offer our customers a perfect product for the most challenging cases. The transparent luer has a positive, tactile feel assisting in navigation of the system. It is designed with an integrated protection to minimize Our high performance shaft consisting of a new material provides excellent pushability and kink resistance. This feature allows for high The soft tip material combined with an improved robust...

Open the catalog to page 3
Cathy No. 4 - 4

PTCA Dilatation Catheter Product matrix / Ordering information' Small vessel sizes Medium vessel sizes * Please contact our customer service for available sizes Compliance chart Please refer to the Instruction for Use supplied with these devices for indications, contraindications, adverse effects, suggested procedures, warnings and precautions. Translumina GmbH I Neue Rottenburger Strasse 50 72379 Hechingen I Germany I info@translumina.de

Open the catalog to page 4

All Translumina catalogs and technical brochures

1. YUKON CC

4 Pages