2080 / 2085
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

2080 / 2085 - 1

UROMED DAUERSPUL- Zylindrische Spitze Dreilumig, 2 Augen, Lange 43 cm Sicherheit durch Application in Katheter mit zentraler Bohrung an erster SteLLe. Eine optimale Zirkulation wird durch den axialen Austritt der SpiilflQssigkeit erreicht. Safety by application in Seldinger- technique is the first priority of the catheter with central hole. An optimum circulation will be achieved by the axial escape of the irrigation fluid. postoperativen Blasendrainage I kurze, knickstabile Spitze hohe Spul- und Drainageleistung rontgenologische Darstellbarkeit groGe, versetzte Augen reines Silikon Continuous Irrigation Balloon Catheter for postoperative bladder drainage I high irrigation and drainage results I large, staggered eyes zentrale Bohrung fiir SpiraLmandrin central hole far guidewire Verpackung: doppelt, steril Packing: double, sterile Original carton: 10 pieces © UROMED Kurt Drews KG. Die Angaben entsprechen unserem Kenntnisstand bei Erstellung. Produktanderungen vorbehalten. All indications correspond to our knowledge at the date of production. Subject to change without prior notice.

Open the catalog to page 1

All UROMED catalogs and technical brochures

1. NEPHROquick

1 Pages

2. 3015

1 Pages

3. 3040 / 3041

1 Pages