CYSTOBAG® TK 1000
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CYSTOBAG® TK 1000 - 1

Geschlossenes Urin-Drainage-System Vliesbeschichtung, steril Vorteile eines geschlossenen Urin- eines Beinbeutels und damit verbun- denen Mobilitat des Patienten. Ein haufiges Diskonnektieren verschiede- rant. Zur Befestigung am Ober- bzw. Closed urine drainage system, fleece cover, sterile care combines the advantages of a closed mine drainage system with the mobility of the patient involved. A frequent disconnecting of different systems at the catheter funnel will femur or lower leg we recommend our UROMED Cling Strap Set REF 4896. abgeleitetem Harn ubersichtliche Graduierung T-Tap-Ablasshahn Halterung kontaminationsfrei bedienbar extracted urine I with gloves free of latex step connector for reliable links I puncture spot for urine specimen I drip chamber with recoil blockage I air-filter on drip chamber and bag fixing cord for all-purpose fixation clearly graduated T-tap-outlet, one-handed use without fleece cover on the reverse side of Tube Length Verpackung: steril Packing: sterile Original packing: 20 pieces © UROMED Kurt Drews KG. Die Angaben entsprechen unserem Kenntnisstand bei Erstellung. Produktanderungen vorbehalten. All indications correspond to our knowledge at the date of production. Subject to change without prior notice.

Open the catalog to page 1

All UROMED catalogs and technical brochures

1. NEPHROquick

1 Pages

2. 3015

1 Pages

3. 3040 / 3041

1 Pages

4. 2080 / 2085

1 Pages