video corpo

AED Plus Brochure
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

AED Plus Brochure - 2

CPR Required The latest American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines issued in 2010, are clear: successful defibrillation requires high-quality CPR performed at the proper depth and rate. When it’s time for CPR, the AED Plus® with Real CPR Help® provides the best support to help save a life. The CPR hand-placement landmark contains a sensor that detects and measures chest compressions.

Open the catalog to page 2
AED Plus Brochure - 3

Whether a shock is advised or not, the 2010 Guidelines say that rescuers should focus on delivering high-quality CPR.1 If no shock is advised, only high-quality CPR can potentially save a victim. That's because only good CPR can restore the heart rhythm to one required for a shock to work. Even when an AED says "Shock Advised," high-quality CPR should begin immediately after shock delivery. Once shocked, the heart struggles for blood as it tries to reorganize and restore its natural beat. By moving blood through the heart, and back into the heart muscles themselves, CPR provides critical...

Open the catalog to page 3
AED Plus Brochure - 4

An AED that Helps You Perform High-Quality CPR Only ZOLL’s AED Plus is equipped with Real CPR Help technology. The sensor in the pads lets the AED see each chest compression and lets you know how you’re doing. It guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions. The Only Fully Compliant AED The AED Plus fully complies with the AHA’s 2010 Guidelines because it is the only AED with a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved therapy that lets you know when compressions are at least two inches deep. ZOLL updated its Real CPR Help...

Open the catalog to page 4
AED Plus Brochure - 5

What It Means to See Because the AED Plus can “see” your compressions, you can see, hear, and read how well you are performing CPR. AED PLUS SUPPORT Not yet started? “START CPR” Stopped? “CONTINUE CPR” Too slow? Adaptive metronome speeds you up Not deep enough? “PUSH HARDER” Performing good CPR? “GOOD COMPRESSIONS” Want to see how you’re doing? FOR AEDs Visible bar gauge indicates depth of compressions Survival Increases with Early Intervention Research shows that the probability of survival goes up dramatically when CPR is performed, and when an AED is applied before an ambulance arrives....

Open the catalog to page 5
AED Plus Brochure - 6

Real CPR Help Really Works In the largest hospital caregiver study, research proved conclusively that Real CPR Help significantly increases the quality of chest compressions.2 Hospital caregivers had their chest compressions measured first without any help and then again with Real CPR Help from an AED Plus. Of all compressions delivered without any help, only 15 percent reached the proper depth and rate. However, when these same caregivers were tested with Real CPR help, 78 percent of their compressions were in target—a fivefold increase in CPR quality. “ everal studies have demonstrated...

Open the catalog to page 6
AED Plus Brochure - 7

THE CASE FOR CPR Quality Buys Time The AHA’s 2010 Guidelines note that if bystanders do nothing for a collapsed victim, the chance of survival drops about 10% every minute. Probability of Survival (no CPR)* 90% 80% Chance of Survival (%) 70% 60% 50% About 0% after 10 minutes 40% 30% 20% 10% 0% 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Minutes Since Collapse But if bystanders can immediately begin CPR and keep it up, then the chance of survival only drops 3% to 4% per minute. At that rate, approximately 10 minutes after collapse, the chance of survival remains at least 60%. Probability of Survival (with CPR)*...

Open the catalog to page 7
AED Plus Brochure - 8

No other AED supports a rescuer as thoroughly as the AED Plus because it includes the following: A one-piece CPR-D-padz electrode for quick, easy application. Pull-tabs expose the conductive gel on each pad only when it is in direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of gel A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critica A lid that acts as a "passive airway support" to maintain the victim's open airway. A back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show A display...

Open the catalog to page 8

All ZOLL Medical Corporation catalogs and technical brochures

  1. Eagle II MRI

    2 Pages

  2. Eagle II™

    2 Pages

  3. pedi-padz

    2 Pages

  4. pedi-padz II

    2 Pages

  5. Pediatric

    4 Pages

  6. TGXP - STx

    2 Pages

  7. CoolRepeat

    2 Pages

  8. STx

    2 Pages

  9. ResQPOD

    8 Pages

  10. ResQGARD

    4 Pages

  11. AED Pro®

    5 Pages

  12. X Series®

    8 Pages

  13. ZOLL Online

    2 Pages

  14. 12-lead ECG

    2 Pages

  15. Propaq MD

    2 Pages

  16. Catheters

    2 Pages

  17. Propaq LT

    2 Pages

  18. CodeNet®

    4 Pages

Archived catalogs